Tripod recommendations

Originally Posted By: seasleyExcuse me for my ignorance on this subject, but I ordered the LS-324C+LH-40 leofoto tripod, now what mount or saddle do you recommend for AR 15 RIFLE?

First purchase for anything related to tripod
Hopefully you have a handguard that accepts M-Lok accesories. All you need then is an Arca plate that attaches to the bottom. Then it slides in the ARCA adapter on the ball head.

Full length ARCA rail on the bolt gun in the middle, ARCA Plates on the 2 AR's.

W91MFL8.jpg

If you have a round handguard, you'll need a saddle clamp of some sort, like a Hog Saddle:

RGzQufz.jpg

Originally Posted By: alf
So I trimmed the fat by selling the big one and the little one. The Leofoto now covers all my hunting, the RT-80 is now my everything else tripod, for the spotting scope, and all my shooting practice.

Long way around the block to tell you want I use, but it explains the road I took to get where I'm at.

Just wanted to thank you for reviews and insight helped me get it right the second time. I upgraded to a Leofoto LS-364C with LB-65 leveling head. Less than a pound heavier than my Nightstalker setup and half the weight of the RT-90C I was planning to buy.

Originally Posted By: pmackOriginally Posted By: alf
So I trimmed the fat by selling the big one and the little one. The Leofoto now covers all my hunting, the RT-80 is now my everything else tripod, for the spotting scope, and all my shooting practice.

Long way around the block to tell you want I use, but it explains the road I took to get where I'm at.

Just wanted to thank you for reviews and insight helped me get it right the second time. I upgraded to a Leofoto LS-364C with LB-65 leveling head. Less than a pound heavier than my Nightstalker setup and half the weight of the RT-90C I was planning to buy.
Glad I could help.

That should be a killer setup w/o breaking the bank or your back.
thumbup1.gif

Back