PM Not Working with Firefox, Use Microsoft Edge

Fursniper

I just discovered Predator Masters does not work using Firefox as an internet browser. I tried everything to make Firefox work, but kept getting this error message.

The page isn’t redirecting properly.
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

My cell phone did the same thing using Chrome for the browser.

So I thought I would try using Microsoft Edge to see what happened. The PM website opened, I logged in, and here I am again.

The reason I have not been on PM for quite a while is I did not know Firefox was the issue.

This post will be the test.

Everything seems to be working fine now.

Last edited:
You can get the redirect error with any browser. You have to clear out your cookies and/or cached data.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Works fine on Fire Fox for me
Thanks, then there must be a setting somewhere in Firefox that I can't find to fix it. Maybe someday I'll blunder onto the setting. Nothing I've tried has worked so far. In the meantime, I'm glad I found an alternative.

Got to Settings. I'm running an old versions so after this it may be different.

Privacy & Security

Look for something about clear you recent history

Set the time range for the max possible & then Clear Now

Close and restart the browser.

Again, it can happen with any browser. You'll have to clear your cache and/or cookies

I use chrome, edge & firefox (both current versions and an old install of v56) to access PM

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishAgain, it can happen with any browser. You'll have to clear your cache and/or cookies

I use chrome, edge & firefox (both current versions and an old install of v56) to access PM

I also have Windows 10 and PM only works with Edge. I'm using the most current versions of Firefox and Windows 10. Cleared all cookies and cache. Still get the same error message. Must be another setting somewhere. Could Windows 10 be the problem?

I'm running Win 10 at home, desktop & laptop. Firefox v56 on desktop, latest version of laptop

There's something cached in FF that's causing it. An extreme solution would be to uninstall & reinstall Firefox, but be sure to export bookmarks & passwords to external files to a folder that won't be blown away first.

To do that I would:

1) Export that data
2) Uninstall FF
3) Reboot the PC
4) Download a new installer for FF & install it
5) Import bookmarks & passwords form the files

I'm back.....again! Got a new cell phone this week and presto, was able to view and access PM. My computer still won't let me view the site no matter what. It's old and locking up sometimes so I'll be replacing it soon. The bunnies and coyotes are also making a come back in my hunting grounds with a decent monsoon season happening along the AZ/UT border. Looking forward to posting some trophy coyotes in the near future.

Cleaning cache and deleting cookies worked for me, couldn't get access for a few days prior. But yeah, something iffy going on.

Back