Suppressor stamp finally arrived.

1trkyhntr

Paid 01/12/21, check cashed about 10 days later. Stamp arrived at store yesterday. 10 1/2 months, could have been worse.

Congratulations on finally getting your stamp approved. I have one in "jail" right now myself.

Certainly could have been worse but it is still pathetic on how much time, hassle and $$ is required by the government for us to purchase a suppressor.

I noticed that the approval date on the form was 11/04. So it took them almost 1 month to mail it back to my dealer.

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntrI noticed that the approval date on the form was 11/04. So it took them almost 1 month to mail it back to my dealer.

Unfortunately that is not uncommon either.

Originally Posted By: Yukon21Im still waiting on mine. 3/31/21 probably several months yet.

I'm waiting for three that were sent in around this same time period hopefully I'll get "the call" any day now.

Congrats and get ready for more multiple kills on the same stand, more opportunities for follow ups, not having to drive to the next county for the next stand, not disturbing home owners and saving your ears!

Supposedly they are actually trying to speed up Form 4 times so we will see.

Originally Posted By: Kino M

Supposedly they are actually trying to speed up Form 4 times so we will see.

I'm hearing that when the e-file gets done we're looking at 30 day turn around.

Back