looking for old members

Not sure what shadetree dayzs mean. just looking for those of us that used a 53 smith for dogs and are not trying to improve on a 200 yard shot like the Predator Mag. said we had to do because that was to close. If you are talking about where we met sat. afternoon before the night hunt we need to go to pm.

I believe shattered was a web site that the founder and a lot of the original members here were on before Will Craig started this one.

You're the one who's looking, why not name some names you're looking for instead of this vague guessing game?

Originally Posted By: cartagoNot sure what shadetree dayzs mean. just looking for those of us that used a 53 smith for dogs and are not trying to improve on a 200 yard shot like the Predator Mag. said we had to do because that was to close. If you are talking about where we met sat. afternoon before the night hunt we need to go to pm.

Originally Posted By: cartagoNot being vague being cautious Jim is dead howbout holdstock,butterball,parra,hunter,manke?

i think you have landed on the wrong planet.

Don't know anyone that goes that far back. Don't know many CSVCA guys still alive either, far as that goes. There's a couple still on here though.

- DAA

DaaThanks for the info.have been dove hunting with some juniors the last 2 days. We need new hunters bad if we start them young it may help.When this started i thought it would be calif. only think i will just make the drive and see who shows up. thank you again.

Back