What did you do today in the world of reloading?

Local gun show last weekend, picked up Win staball and Imr 4064. Found a box of one of my favorite coyote bullets(Nosler 55 bt). Load development,223 rem, under way with Blc2 and 50 gr TNT for July prairie dog trip.

I bought 200 bullets for my .338 Win. after realizing I had none in stock and was down to six rounds after a recent hunt. Time to pull that handle!

Originally Posted By: emptymagA fair amount of primers showing up here. Ive bought everything but small rifle in the last week.

How was the pricing?

Greg

Started in on sizing 300 pcs of 204 Ruger. It's all been decapped and run through the pin tumbler.

Adding to my stash. Looking to accumulate about another thou.

midway & midsouth have both been getting powders. Midway has 38 right now, though searching for smokeless includes black powder in the results.

I haven't seen any primers at midsouth yet but they come & go at midway. Yesterday I saw bot lg pistol & lg rifle, lasted about 30 minutes

Was able to source some primers locally also. $50 per brick stings but it could be worse. Also got 5 lbs of H4831SC and a lb of Unicorn poop H1000.

Was able to burn some components in a few rifles. Trying to get ready for the deer season if I have time to hunt.

Glad to see people are enjoying the thread as much as I do.

I just received 100 pieces of 5.56 brass Starline and formed it all into 20 Practical. Cleaning up my bench and found I had 4000+ 7 1/2 primers and plenty of others I use.

I've been loading up my empties to have a full compliment of ammo when hunting season starts.

Picked up 1000+ once fired LC and Fed 556/223(free range brass), processed 200+. Bought 3000 sr and sp primers and a pound of autocomp to load 38sp for my brother. Also a box of 60 gr max to try in my AR 1/8 twist. Not one day but a couple.

Was gifted 220 pieces of Lapua 338 Lapua brass. Sized, trimmed, tumbled, chamfered and deburred it all.
Picked up 2lbs of H1000, locally

I loaded up 20 rounds of 6mm TCU with 85 grain Sierras for deer loads in 14" Contender barrel. 28.3 grains of CFE-223.

Just finished up 500 rounds of 44mag. 240grxtp and 18.5gr alliance 2400. And 300 rounds of 200gr cast boolits with 12gr unique. Have a couple hundred 300gr speer to load up for the 44 mag lever action

Those 240 gr XTPs make a great deer load.

I picked up more stuff for my 6.5 Grendel project and just sorted another 3k pieces of 5.56 brass. Started labeling all my powder and primers with date and location of purchase.

Back