Please Assist in Paying It Forward to UCP of Nassau County

gr8fuldoug

Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

cplogoFINALwhitenotag.png

Please Assist in Paying It Forward to UCP of Nassau County

Those of you who are familiar with us know that we are a long time supporter of United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau County. Every year, the 1st Thursday of August, is the Annual Fund Raiser. Every year we work very closely with UCP donating raffle prizes for the event and assisting to raise money.

As many of you know we are on many different forums. All of these different forums have thousands of members (yes, many are cross over members from other forums). I am sure between all the different forums this post can be seen by thousands of great folks all willing to help out a very worthy cause.

If everyone who sees this post can please click on this link and donate just $1.00 (of course feel free to donate more) the amount of $$$ raised would be a huge benefit to United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau County.

My Mom used to always say that if everyone would just do a little something the ripple affect would be HUGE. A $1.00 donation from everyone who sees this post will add up so quickly. Please share this post with others. Please spread the word. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and to help out.

If you feel more comfortable just putting a dollar or 2 in an envelope and mailing it in that'd be amazing as well. Please mail it to:

Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County, Inc.
380 Washington Ave
Roosevelt, NY 11575

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Back