FoxPro X2S or X24

Ricky Bobby

Well it’s time for a new caller. I’m getting either the X2S or the X24. Looks like the X2S has Bluetooth capability and also FoxFusion but only plays sounds in 16bit format. Not sure I’d ever use the Bluetooth or FoxFusion functions?? The X24 offers playing sounds in the true 24bit format. I’m considering getting whichever caller in the em-eff-Kay version just to have a good selection of new/different sounds and thinking the em-eff-Kay sounds would benefit from the 24bit playback. I’m basically wanting to replace my CS24B to move into the TX1000 remote for my night hunting. I’m curious if anyone has any thoughts on maybe why I should or shouldn’t go with the X24 over the X2S? As of now I’m thinking X24.

It really comes down to some of those features and if you will use them or not. I have both calls and they are both louder than any of the other manufacturers calls that I have played with and very clear. I tend to grab the x24 more just because the sound quality is supposed to be different but I can’t hear it. I mean the x2s sounded good enough to put 80+ critters in the back of the truck in a night and a half. 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think you can go wrong either eay

Back