Looking for a good chest bag

Yellowhammer

Staff member
Thinking about trying to come up with a good chest type pack for keeping track of stuff while hunting at night particularly.

Anybody have a favorite that isn’t crazy expensive?

I found this but it’s kind of busy looking. Would be better if all that as inside a bag

Last edited:
I have a Wynex tactical one I got on amazon for like $25. It works really good and seems like it will hold up well too. It has different compartments inside to put batteries, flashlight, a hand call and keep tx1000 remote in the main part. I put a molle water bottle holder on the front and that works great to drop my scanner into.

Mainly to carry a flashlight, extra batteries for my red lights,extra mag, remote, drag a few things like that.

Last edited:
I have been using a “recon kit bag” from
hillpeoplegear.com
Pretty nice stuff , you can carry a pistol in it as well if you choose.

3rd for the recon HPG.....

I have worn it from one end of glacier national park to the other!!

We hike a lot in grizzly country and I prefer bear spray in the 10mm version. Plenty of room for my G20, extra mag, quick clot, phone, wallet and keys.

VooDoo Tactical

this is the one I've been using or about 3 years. My remote goes in the front zipped pocket with a tether. extra mag, batteries and calls etc go in the larger zippered pouch. 22 handgun, wallet, drag and anything else goes in the large rear Velcro pocket at the top/back. It keeps everything organized and handy. Much better than an old turkey vest IMO.

It's worked very well for me and doesn't become a belly rig when I walk.
smile.gif

Back