First ecaller: Foxpro FX7 or Inferno

bigdaddy0442

I have looked at both the FX7 and the Inferno calls and can't decide which one to purchase. They are both the same price at my local retailer, so cost is not the issue.

My last ecall was a cassette player, so I have decided to get into the 21st Century.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

I purchased an FX7 last year, got a great buy on it. It’s a good caller with one exception - the remote control buttons do not illuminate, so you have to do a lot of tactile feeling in the dark, and need to have a good understanding of the button layout. Other than that, it’s a good caller with good volume.

If you can find one get the Fox pro Banshee best call they made for the $$$$-[my 2 cents]-If not get the CS24c

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bigdaddy0442I have looked at both the FX7 and the Inferno calls and can't decide which one to purchase. They are both the same price at my local retailer, so cost is not the issue.

My last ecall was a cassette player, so I have decided to get into the 21st Century.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

I would check out allpredatorcalls.com they have a large selection & there service is second to none..

Back