Coyote dog for sale. Clips Added

btech29

Got a good started dog for sale. Curly is going on 2 years old. I hauled him end of last year and this year. Im not sure on his breeding, but what you see is what you get. Im pretty sure he is Cat/?.

He is great to be around. Good with kids, not a mean bone in his body towards people. He is collar trained, loads and unloads, and will stay quite on a chain. He has good manners and is obedient. He is not rough on game, but I think he could be if thats something you like. I do not try to bring that out in a dog for what I do.

Curly will go to a coyote. He is not afraid of one, I promise you that. He has seen a few cripples and will give em a good working over. I will say I have hunted him with my ole wore out dog and not by himself but a few times.

I can give numbers of people who have hunted with me (if needed) to let you know how this dog acts. You will be getting a good STARTED dog. He will make you happy. I have no complaints with him whatsoever. Im just changing gears a little in life. I have other things I do now and he is too good to let go to waste.

I have done all the hard work on this dog. He has a good handle and knows exactly why you are there, and what you are doing. If you want to skip all the headaches of training a dumb, young dog here is your chance. It sure is nice to hunt with a dog that knows the ropes. If you want a wild, unruly dog that runs around crazy this dog is not for you. I will not tolerate that in a dog.

I will try to post some vids, if I can remember how.

$2500

Last edited:
Man it’s good to see you still putting quality dogs out. I bought a decoy dog from jeff about 8 years ago. She Is the best dog and amazing at decoying, she is still going strong and has taught a few other dogs how to do it. . Buy from Jeff with confidence. I know I don’t need to post this but wanted to say hi. Your reputation speaks for itself.

Be safe my friend and keep at em

Chris
(Nala)

Last edited:
Hey Chris, how you been? Good to hear from you.

Thanks for the kind words. I sure miss Nala. I think she is the best dog I have ever worked with. I miss her like crazy. I kick myself almost daily for selling her.

Originally Posted By: btech29Hey Chris, how you been? Good to hear from you.

Thanks for the kind words. I sure miss Nala. I think she is the best dog I have ever worked with. I miss her like crazy. I kick myself almost daily for selling her.

Hey my friend. All is well. Just trying to dodge all this covid stuff. I need to get hunting more.

Remember when I came to pick her up it was one of the worst tornados In OK history and it was 2 hours behind me. I had no idea it was. It was crazy

Nala is doing great. I would lose my mind if I she died or lost her. Just know she is living the dream and enjoying herself. That fat [beeep].

Maybe when this covid [beeep] settles down we can get together. I am a pilot now and have an airplane and can come see you with her for a day of hunting. I’m sure she would remember you. Let me know. I’m serious about it.

It was so good to see you videos my friend. It put a smile on my face.

Be safe and stay In touch let’s make this happen.

Last edited:
Back