You Save $7,448.66

Holy crap. That's as much as I paid for 6 acres in Tennessee with a three bedroom mobile home on it!

A few years ago I will admit but still...wow. I agree- no thanks.

15-16 lbs? Seems a bit heavy for extended carry or hunting. I guess you win the ‘ my gun cost more than your gun’ bet.

I know one or 2 that use the $5000+ muzzle-loader package. Gunwerks & another make out there. I haven’t seen them do any more than my $200 Knight Elite can do though.

Yeah, I’d rather divide that $$$ into an assortment of a varied collection, over time of course.

I was about to jump all over that but then read the fine print where it said a cleaning kit was not included, so no deal and I walked away! LOL

But it comes in 3 calibers.....

The review is kinda funny, the response to it from the site was even better.

The savings are more than I paid for my first home, 5 acres and a 3 bedroom one bath in MN. It too was a few years ago and it was a fixer upper but fully liveable. It had a large garden plot, grainery that was in good shape that became my shooting shack in the winter and the woods had enough maples that we could put up our own syrup and give for Christmas gifts(gallon jugs). I bought it on a contract for dead, 10% down and $75/month payment for 6 years.

It would be a cool day in [beeep] for me to even think about $18,000 for a scope.

I could build 3 rifles using custom actions,chassis,barrels along with topping them with S&B or whatever top tier optics and still come out for less than their "Sale" price.
Plus they'd probably shoot better!

Back