Woman Killed By Feral Hogs

I hope that the sounder of hogs that did this is a small group because they all need to be killed now that they have the taste for human blood.
Three44s

That attack by hogs did not happen very far from me....I have been contacted by more than one home owner in that area.... Some don't want to see a hog running down the street with an arrow in it and die on their front yards. Most of these problems exist, because they like to feed deer with a deer feeder, in their yards or back yards.. Home owner associations are deeply involved, and no place to set up a trap , .. none of the groups can make up their minds nor can agree on anything...So unfortunately we may see more people killed by these hogs.

Apparently they've confirmed that her death was in fact caused by the hogs.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/woman-killed-feral-hogs

Here's my take on this and the exploding hog and bear populations in the south. Until the bunny huggers see soccer moms or children being attacked by hogs or bears you'll see just a bunch of people saying how horrible it is.

Once it becomes an actual perceived threat to the innocent people that don't carry guns and go around essentially defenseless then the tide will change and your neighbors who are anti-gun and "save the poor adorable piggies and bears" types will be at your door begging for you to help.

Of course that's part of being a responsible gun owner and hunter. We put up with the uninformed that don't understand how vulnerable they are until they actually need us and our guns and hunting knowledge and we step in to help knowing full well that they'll turn on us again as soon as they don't think they need us any more.

We just hope that one day they don't succeed in actually outlawing guns so that only outlaws will have guns.

Civilization is a very thin veneer that protects the innocent and helpless but without a generally armed faction around to assist law enforcement and the military we would have anarchy and jungle rules very shortly thereafter.

Those who think we should not be hunters and gun owners don't understand just how crazy it would become without us. That's why we've never been invaded. Our armed populace is one of the largest unofficial armies in the world and on the other hand criminals fear picking on the wrong "victim" and encountering the most dangerous thing on the planet which is a man or woman with a gun that knows how to use it.

"We just hope that one day they don't succeed in actually outlawing guns so that only outlaws will have guns."

Should they succeed in outlawing guns, they will have created
millions of outlaws overnight.

Originally Posted By: DannoBoone"We just hope that one day they don't succeed in actually outlawing guns so that only outlaws will have guns."

Should they succeed in outlawing guns, they will have created
millions of outlaws overnight.

Tens of millions....at least.....you cant uninvent gunpowder, machining metal, knowledge, or self-defense intuition.

Back