Witt machine

Originally Posted By: gotspots
Yes, I own 2 of the short "dirty thirty's" Not worth a *(&%$

Hahaha... [beeep]. How did you end up with two? I think I'd have cut my losses after the first one.
Own any other suppressors you can compare them to?

Drove 3 hours to a shop that did prints, photo's, everything. One stop shopping, they showed me the video of the dirty 30 and pulled one out of the case, small well built inexpensive. So since I'm there might as well buy 2. 9 months later drove 3 hrs picked them up and came home. On my 22" barreled 221 fire ball you need ear protection. On my 300 B.O. AR with standard velocity rounds you should have ear protection. If you are out on the open prairie they are not awful, but if shooting with any surface to echo off of they make a lot of noise. The ad says it will make your B.O. sound like a gaseous emission, I called them on it, and was told that only happens with sub sonic load.

Should have stuck with Thunder beasts, but was looking for a permanent can for the B.O. and a seasonal one for the fire ball.

I appreciate the feedback. I have an older stainless yhm phantom that's heavy as a brick but works well. Was thinking about a dirty thirty for a lighter option, but think I'll pass

Back