ATN Thor 4 HD smart rifle scope video

spotstalkshoot

Looking for some video from the thermal scope, would like to see shot with snow covering the ground. Most interested in the 2-8 zoom model, but any with snow would be great.

I have been using ATN NV/Thermal's for almost 10 years now and love how much more fun I can have predator/hog hunting. After using ATN's thermal scopes it was a done deal, I couldn't go back to NV. That being said, I have broken out the NV on my LMT AR for use with my Meopta MeoStar 1.5-6x42 RD. The illuminated reticle makes getting on corn thieves quick and easy. The ATN THOR 4 is one heck of a thermal, quick and easy to use and holds up a 7.62 just fine.

I don't have any Thor 4 footage. However, in general two things happen in the snow. First, the background image looses some detail because everything ends up being the same temp (cold) with little differentiation of heat. Coyotes if furred up real well will show very hot in the face and feet area with their body insulation making the coyote appear fairly cool. Coyotes should still be very evident in contrast to the snow. Your best bet for footage would be a YouTube search.

Back