Sightmark Wraith

Softpoint

They are available on Amazon thru Kinze Optics if anyone is interested. I ordered one yesterday and it shipped immediately. FYI

Unless I'm mistaken they only showed one in stock and you must have gotten it. Congrats on that, and hope you'll report in on how you like it.

There have been some reports of dealers starting to get some in. I know I am anxious for the Night Goggles Wraith order to arrive. I will put it to work as soon as they come in.

seems to be plenty on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sightmark-WRAITH-HD-4-32x50-Digital-Day-Night-vision-Rifle-Scope-SM18011/173973214265?epid=7031293097&hash=item28819c9439:g:h~8AAOSwrlddNfGK:sc:USPSPriority!12093!US!-1

Originally Posted By: kecseems to be plenty on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sightmark-WRAITH-HD-4-32x50-Digital-Day-Night-vision-Rifle-Scope-SM18011/173973214265?epid=7031293097&hash=item28819c9439:g:h~8AAOSwrlddNfGK:sc:USPSPriority!12093!US!-1 Seller is Kenzie's as mentioned in original post by softpoint. They are posting them on Ebay and Amazon apparently.

Originally Posted By: old catI have the Wraith. The IR that comes with it is very adequate.

Any successes hunting with it?

Yes I have. Seeing is not a problem. After the shot at night you have a white-out. Need to hunt short grass, & get on scanner quickly after the shot.

Last edited:
My Wraith is in and being shipped as we speak. I will be trying it with 3 different IR sources to see how well it handles different levels. I have a TORCH IR from Night Goggles with the order which should put out enough IR for virtually any NV device. I also will test out a T20 IR light from Amazon, and the default IR device of course. I want to see just how far the Wraith can really see with a variety of IR sources.

Originally Posted By: KirschMy Wraith is in and being shipped as we speak. I will be trying it with 3 different IR sources to see how well it handles different levels. I have a TORCH IR from Night Goggles with the order which should put out enough IR for virtually any NV device. I also will test out a T20 IR light from Amazon, and the default IR device of course. I want to see just how far the Wraith can really see with a variety of IR sources.

Certainly interested in hearing the results.

Originally Posted By: AdamT Certainly interested in hearing the results.
Same here. Looking forward to your review.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06 Originally Posted By: AdamT Certainly interested in hearing the results. Same here. Looking forward to your review.
The Wraith is due to arrive on Thursday or Friday of this week. Depending on weather, it may take a few days but hopefully by early next week I can get some testing in and post some initial comments.

Will be interested in Kirsch's tests with different IR lights. The supplied IR it is definitely a sub 200 yard weapon sight. I got good clarity out to about 160 (rangefinder).

I'm not a big fan of the three intensity IR it comes with. Up close, sub 20 yards it a white out regardless of setting or angle of light.

It might be the location as I moved it under the barrel on a piece of rail?

Back