User rankings (new member, junior, etc.)

stoneshaper

Would one of the big dogs here explain how these work or what are the criteria for the various ranks?

Just curious. I didn't know how to put this to the search engine if it's been asked before.

Thanks in advance.

I have wondered the same thing cause I used to be a new memeber then after that I aint seen nothing since. I used to think it was number of posts, but then I seen some member's that have been here longer than me that don't have as many posts as I do, So I got to thinkin maybe it's how long you been a member.

t/c223encore.

Quote:
It's simply based on the number of posts.

Why do some have it,some don't then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif(example Stoneshaper above)

new member = you are about to play on the puter alot and not have a life

junior member = you spend alot of time playing on 'puter

member = you barely have a life

senior member = you have no life and you are old

Last edited:
I wondered how long it would take before someone else picked up on this bug. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've been trying to figure that out since a week of our arrival on this new software.
I've edited all the place holders for titles based on the number of posts but can't figure out why only some members are effected by it.

I don't know if the import from the other board corrupted something or... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
...but I'm still working on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you don't have a rank under your name, that means that you post so much that the software can't keep up with you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I would like to go back to post 1 and change my stage name to Wood[beeep]. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Joe Sullivan would be good to.

Quote:
If you don't have a rank under your name, that means that you post so much that the software can't keep up with you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Weasel,how many posts does it take to gain "senior citzen" status? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

I wouldn't be too concerned abut the message counts. God forbid, your system could crash, all posting data might be lost and you could experience the same thing I did and fall from a message count of 2000 on a forum all the way to zero. It can and does happen. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

I've wondered the same thing. I have "die hard" status just like the last coyote I shot. Wonder if that means sumthin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif? Actually the last one I shot was a "hard die" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. When I banged him, it ran around in a circle and I couldn't get another shot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. Seemed like 5 minutes went by before it flopped, but was probably only 1 minute /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif. Tough they are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Following your logic, does this mean the only coyotes I've shot were young ones? If so, were they true juniors, i.e., chips off the old block.

River Runner, what do you make of this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

There may be something to this theory. I have nothing under my name which just happens to be the precise number of coyotes I've taken in my two outings thus far this "season." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Coincidence... I think not! I'm pretty sure the Department of Homeland Security is really all behind this somehow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Weasel,how many posts does it take to gain "senior citzen" status? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

I forget. I have OTD. (Old Timers Disease) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

1.gif
Hmm, maybe. I just can't remember. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

naaaaaa, cuz then we'd have to have a whole separate category for all the members that were shooting up mangy coyotes for the ugly coyote contest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I was out tonight and blew shots on two coyotes. Bummer.

On the topic of this thread, I suggest since the software doesn't work, maybe RiverRunner can enter in all the titles by hand.

What do y'all think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back