Blow Out Weekend at Camera Land

gr8fuldoug

101418_1016536_272187.gif

logo.jpg

Blow Out Weekend at Camera Land

So, customers are coming through the front door and keeping the guys hopping busy out front. I'm here at my computer wanting to keep busy. Obviously, I can't get shipments out to arrive for Christmas, however, I am sure there are things you'd like that you know you're not getting for Christmas. We all know the best way to get what you want is to buy it for yourself.

I am here today, tomorrow and Monday and I want to clear the warehouse out so next week I have less inventory to count. With this in mind call me, 516-217-1000, and I will cut pricing down as low as possible to get you what you want and to clean off my shelves. Now's the time. I look forward to speaking with you.

I want to thank everyone for all the support we receive. We appreciate all the positive comments and of course all the sales
smile.gif

Merry Christmas to you and your families.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Some items are available in open box/demo units at reduced pricing. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Back