Comfortable Backing Packing Chair For Hunting Small Game

Ohiochuck

I am searching for a Comfortable backing chair for hunting
Currently have a Cabela's but has no fold up back. AS I ease past 70 I am looking for more comfort hunting squirrels, doves, deer, etc.
Suggestions?
Thanks!
Jim

https://www.cabelas.com/product/CABELAS-HUNTING-LOUNGER/2479039.uts?slotId=5

This is what I've been using for two seasons now! I like it a lot. I did have to make a longer carry strap because I couldn't get the factory one on my shoulder because it was to short. I am quite curious about the Sly Dog that Droptine26 posted!!
drool.gif

I use the same chair that West.Mass.Hunter uses. Very comfortable. Sits just above the ground, easy to turn out of to get in position for off angle shots. I would guess I have had mine for five years, back when they were called the Turkey Lounger.

I bought a turkey chair and predator chair from cabelas that fold up. The legs are approx 6"" tall so it sits close to the ground. It completely folds up and is light...and camo. I use them for calling and small game hunting.same as above. I bought two and left them at my buddy's in AZ where I call and have the original 1st generation chair here in WI. Their heavy duty and work great. If you fish and drink out of them you don't fall far.(I don't drink,lol)
tt2.gif

They started carrying them again at cabelas and have them listed for $29.99. Called the backwoods or out back chair I believe. Saw the listing today.

Last edited:
Back