2018 Annual PM Convention Giveaway from TNVC and NGI

Victor_TNVC

Soooo excited I will be going! The last convention I was at was in Arizona so looking forward to seeing many of you.

Now for the more important stuff. For those in attendance TNVC and NightGoggles are giving away some great raffle giveaways.

1st up with a NGI PVS-14 with a new licensed pattern called Virtus.
NGI-642913.jpg

NGI2-642914.jpg

2nd up in out Torch Pro MKII.
TorchPRO_7-1-642906.jpg

Real outstanding prize. I was the one lucky enough to win it. I don't think I can give a big enough thanks to Victor, TNVC and Night Goggles. Outstanding people and outstanding products.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Real outstanding prize. I was the one lucky enough to win it. I don't think I can give a big enough thanks to Victor, TNVC and Night Goggles. Outstanding people and outstanding products.

Thank you for the kind words Sir and it was a real pleasure to meet you. I was so glad to be there. Congratulations!

Vic

Originally Posted By: reb8600Real outstanding prize. I was the one lucky enough to win it. I don't think I can give a big enough thanks to Victor, TNVC and Night Goggles. Outstanding people and outstanding products.

Thanks Mark, you're always a class act and we're happy to support Predator Masters!

Back