Anybody cook anymore?

I will, Jeff, once I leave this chithope I am stuck in. I can hardly wait to have a decent meal that hasn’t been killed thrice and cooked beyond recognition.

Oh...and the worst part, ZERO pork products!

Woe is me.

Yep, but mostly simple stuff that wouldn't bear up to the scrutiny of an internet forum.
smile.gif

What the heck is that stuff Jeff? It looks great. Do you think I could dehydrate it for backpacking?

Originally Posted By: DesertRamYep, but mostly simple stuff that wouldn't bear up to the scrutiny of an internet forum.
smile.gif

What the heck is that stuff Jeff? It looks great. Do you think I could dehydrate it for backpacking?

It’s Ekrich smoked sausage with onions, peppers, and mushrooms over fried rice.
I cooked 4 servings of rice beforehand, and when the sausage and other stuff got done I stirred in 3 eggs and some of the veggie mix, and some garlic butter.

Sweetie got me one of these for my birthday last week and I think I’m gonna like it!

https://m.lowes.com/pd/Blue-Rhino-Razor-...rill/1000364859

thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: reloader326Aw man, all I have for lunch is a turkey and swiss!

Nothing wrong with that.
I just had turkey and pepper jack!
grin.gif

That looks good enough to eat at least a couple of times. Bet it makes a heck of a turd
wink.gif

I like them griddles. Just wish they had a grill underneath for grilling.

Originally Posted By: crapshootThat looks good enough to eat at least a couple of times. Bet it makes a heck of a too.
wink.gif

I like them griddles. Just wish they had a grill underneath for grilling.

I know what you mean. I have a small cast iron griddle top on my Weber gasser. I can do simple stuff like a couple of chicken breasts or steaks on it, or I can take it off and cook stuff on a grid over the gas burners.
Or I can do charcoal direct or indirect on the Egg, or I can do a 12-hour plus slow and low cook on the Egg, or I can do Cajun boils and water bath canning on the Camp Chef double burner, or I can do the big stuff on the 35,000 BTU burner with the 5 gallon pot with the strainer basket.

grin.gif

Back