Click...

JCCinOhio

A friend took me to his hunting lease last night to see what we could do.. His first time looking thru a thermal.. so he was giddy. We set up in the middle of a field and put the caller about 75 yds out. Turned on the nutty nuthatch and within 5 minutes had one come running in. It was well within 100yds and he took the shot.. right in the assk me no more questions.. Hit right where the crosshairs were when he pulled the trigger. Don't want to post that vid on youtube in case any haters are watching. Anywho, apparently the gun jammed on his last shot. Not 2 minutes after he shot his and it ran off this one came in. Would have been my first double at one stand.. but click..

After our last stand we were standing at the truck talking and having a beverage and he's like "I just heard something run by".. so I grabbed the handheld, and sure as sheet a coyote had just run past us chasing a deer. By the time I got the gun back out & loaded I guessed he was at 400 yds and had realized we were there, I picked the wrong hash mark on the reticle, and shot over him.. he was gone..

Last edited:
Back