Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3126122 - 01/25/18 09:48 AM Does the following phrase include Thermal weapon sights?
Silent Harry Offline

Loc: Texas
"Hunt any wildlife with infrared or any other
night vision sights"

#3126146 - 01/25/18 11:25 AM Re: Does the following phrase include Thermal weapon sights? [Re: Silent Harry]
Nonnieselman Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: CS, MS
FLIR stands for Forward Looking Infrared.
So i would think so. You could call your local game warden to get some clarification.

#3126828 - 01/28/18 08:58 AM Re: Does the following phrase include Thermal weapon sights? [Re: Silent Harry]
TxPigKiller Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Throckmorton County, TX
They been shooting pigs with night vision in TX for years. It may depend on the species your hunting. I'm sure your local warden will gladly clear things up for you. Asking first is recommended, but I'm sure they'd go the other route if they catch you doing it!

After 8 years in the infantry, fighting for your right to burn the flag, I have only one thing for you before you light it up. Wrap yourself in it first!!!

#3127479 - 01/30/18 11:54 AM Re: Does the following phrase include Thermal weapon sights? [Re: Silent Harry]
Silent Harry Offline

Loc: Texas
I posed this question as I want to upgrade my ATN THOR 640 5X to the new version they just came out with. However, my buddy who is my best prospect to buy this lives in a state that appears to be non night vision friendly like mine is :o( That said I'll need to sell locally to be sure...

#3182153 - 01/01/19 07:21 PM Re: Does the following phrase include Thermal weapon sights? [Re: Silent Harry]
Iowayote92 Offline

Loc: Iowa
How much for the thor?
Savage 110 accutrigger, atn x sight 4k
pro
Savage 17hmr Burris rim fire scope
Benelli Nova 3.5 inch dead coyote t shot

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.