FOXPRO FX3 PRICE???

wildlife 2

I have a FoxPro Fx3 and am wondering what it is worth. Not sure when I bought it but, I have used it maybe 8-10 times. The only issue I have with it is I don't like the remote. It works fine but, you cannot tell if the caller receives the call that you have chosen. Also,no way of telling if it is on mute. (when the volume is turned down low) The last issue probably has to do with Old Ears and Too many shots without hearing protection! I would like to buy a new one (not sure which one yet) I'm hoping that the new remotes are different.??? Can you guys give me an idea what mine would be worth? Thanks

Originally Posted By: wildlife 2 you cannot tell if the caller receives the call that you have chosen. Also,no way of telling if it is on mute. (when the volume is turned down low) The last issue probably has to do with Old Ears and Too many shots without hearing protection! I would like to buy a new one (not sure which one yet) I'm hoping that the new remotes are different.??? Can you guys give me an idea what mine would be worth? Thanks

i can relate to what you are saying about the hearing not being as good as it once was. i been there for a while now. but i think you are going to have to depend on your ears to tell you those things you asked about.

do not think there is a caller on the market that will tell you if the caller has received the command you put in the remote or tell you that it for sure has muted the sound.

i can tell you for certain that there are much better callers than the fx3 for remote to caller transmitting dependability. the tx1000 is head and shoulders better. and even the remote that is used with the inferno caller is much, much better than the fx3 in that department.

Same problem, I just recently got a hammerjack. Played with the remote and it is easy to see :& use. Haven't taken it out yet. I figured my fx3 was proably worth around $100-$125. Just guessing

Back