New Pulsar Helion, Trail, Core, Thermals videos & pics! NEW VIDEO 9/11!

Tried finding a manual online, no luck.. What do they mean for the XP50 by:

"3 Zeroing Profiles / 15 Distances - Save three individual firearm/ammunition zeroing profiles, including different reticles, at up to five distances, in the Trails memory."

So if I have a .308 and .223, I can do a full power load and subsonic load for the 308, and a load for the .223.. and I'm done? Then for each of those I can do 5 zeros at 50yd increments?

Then.. given the above, is there a way to cheat it so I could say use the .223/50yd with a zero for subsonic, then the other 4 distances are full power?

Not sure what you mean about cheating the profile but yes, you can input data for three different rifles or three different loads for one rifle, etc.

This is what it's all about.
thumbup1.gif

Adrenaline overload!
w00t.gif

Dang fence post!
blush.gif

Am I correct in thinking that an xq vs xp is resolution? If so, with electronics resolution exponentially increases the cost. So I would ask, is it worth it? I'm a firm believer in buying what I want, I'm not a budget shopper, but I hate throwing money away.

New PULSAR Locking QD return-to-zero mounts are here and will be included "free of charge" with purchase of a compatible PULSAR Weapon Sight.

These mount's work on all PULSAR Trail, Apex, Digisight Ultra and Core Riflescopes

Smaller, lighter and stronger than the mount it replaces. These mounts are fantastic!

Also available for purchase separately.

PULSAR Locking QD Mount at Night Goggles Inc

Originally Posted By: Uncle MikeI'll be calling you next week Tom for one of these mounts

Thanks

Sounds great. They’re up on the website as well if you want to just order it online. Either way...

Wondering if the audio update has been fixed yet on the trail model. I’m on the fence, but wondering if pulsar is waiting till the shot show and release a new version with audio that you’ll have to upgrade to in order to get audio.thanks

Just curious, how is this mount stronger? The old one has a longer base and clamps in 2 places. Would think a smaller base and one clamp would at best be equal.

Back