Moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiQuote:Zionist Christian dirtbag like Pence

I am curious what makes him a dirtbag? Being a Zionist, a Christian, Republican, what?

Praying for the world to end because he believes in a 2000 year old myth/prophecy makes him a dirtbag for me.
He can pray for his world to end, but I haven't given him the authority to pray for mine.

He can believe whatever he wants to believe as long as he keeps his mouth shut.
When he asserts his beliefs as facts that affect the rest of the world, and uses his elected position to influence the political world, he is a dirtbag.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiQuote:Zionist Christian dirtbag like Pence

I am curious what makes him a dirtbag? Being a Zionist, a Christian, Republican, what?

Praying for the world to end because he believes in a 2000 year old myth/prophecy makes him a dirtbag for me.
He can pray for his world to end, but I haven't given him the authority to pray for mine.

When he asserts his beliefs as facts that affect the rest of the world, and uses his elected position to influence the political world, he is a dirtbag.

That means you think 75% of the people in the United States are dirt bags (Percentage of Christians in the United States) If you don't like people having religious freedom and freedom of speech, maybe you should consider moving to a country that better suits you.

Originally Posted By: FursniperOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiQuote:Zionist Christian dirtbag like Pence

That means you think 75% of the people in the United States are dirt bags (Percentage of Christians in the United States) If you don't like people having religious freedom and freedom of speech, maybe you should consider moving to a country that better suits you.

Fursniper,
your "arguments" are getting to the point of being totally laughable.

"A false premise is an incorrect proposition that forms the basis of an argument or syllogism. Since the premise (proposition, or assumption) is not correct, the conclusion drawn may be in error. However, the logical validity of an argument is a function of its internal consistency, not the truth value of its premises.
False premise - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_premise

Telling me what I think, and then telling me I am wrong to think what I think is juvenile, at best.
I don't need to move. We moved once to get away from religion-controlled government. Remember that?

Intellectual honesty?

Confirmation bias?

It seems like you are so desperate to defend your position that you have thrown aside what little logic and reasoning that you had left.

You don't even have any faith in your own belief system, and you prove it every day.

Faith?
Prayers?
Miracles?

Please tell me how each of these affect you every day, and how you use them to help the world.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: tnshootist"He can believe whatever he wants to believe as long as he keeps his mouth shut."

zip-zip-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000408-medium.gif

Originally Posted By: FursniperOriginally Posted By: tnshootist"He can believe whatever he wants to believe as long as he keeps his mouth shut."

zip-zip-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000408-medium.gif

Seems like y'all are struggling with comprehension again. I noticed you picked the shorter sentence with the smaller words.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707

Sometimes two consecutive sentences convey an idea better than one, but it is to your advantage this time to ignore the second sentence.
That’s called intellectual dishonesty.
rolleyes.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Fursniper
I feel that differences of opinion are a healthy thing. I do not feel I need to defend God.

Somebody needs to. He's not doing a very good job on his own.

It's your hatred toward God that is making you feel a need to defend your position.

You've ignored everything I've said for months, and replaced it with an idea that's easier for you to argue against.
I don't hate any god, I don't hate Donald Duck, and I don't hate the Loch Ness monster.

You feel the bible is false and you don't believe in God, but yet you say that the end times occurred in 70 AD. You would have to believe in the prophesies of the bible and believe in God to say that. You are being a hypocrite to have that position.

Another big-time fail on your comprehension.
I don't believe in Preterism.
I told you I didn't....

It’s uhhhhh, “interesting” that there’s scripture that proves two opposite doctrines to be both true and false.....
In the inspired and inerrant book of a god.

It just proves it’s as false as all the other books.

Whooossshhh.....
right over your head.
I don't believe in Calvinism either.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Wanting to know my faith and denomination is irrelevant to the discussion. Your motive to know is to disrespect it. Knock it off. It's in parody with disrespecting someone because of their race, sex, age, skin color, etc.

Dang, now I gotta admit a glitch in my comprehension.
blushing.gif

You are playing the race card now and I didn't even notice.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistActually Whoosh right over your head.

tn,
I’m sorry my quoted reply included you, but it was necessary to keep the subject continuous and on track.
You haven’t contributed anything to the thread so far.

Do you actually know anything at all about the subject?

You have never shown any indication of any scriptural knowledge in any of our previous “discussions”.

I bet it’s embarassing when an atheist knows more about the bible than you do.

How about you start a new thread on the actual authors of the New Testament?
You can start all over again.

Last edited:
Maybe if you wrote the VP a letter.
Maybe he don't know he is supposed to check with you to see if he has first amendment rights.

As for my personal beliefs.
I don't care what you think. I don't care what you say. I don't agree but unlike some I believe you have a right to say what you want to no matter how wrong you are.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: tnshootistMaybe if you wrote the VP a letter.
Maybe he don't know he is supposed to check with you to see if he has first amendment rights.

Dang!!!
You already forgot the two sentences!!
And a little something about the separation of church and state?

lol.gif

Last edited:

It’s getting late.
You can start your new thread tomorrow.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: fw707

It’s getting late.
You can start your new thread tomorrow.
grin.gif

Just gotta make sure this doesn’t get deleted. It’s too good.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistQuoting yourself now?

Yeah, it’s a shame that I have to do that for somebody who can’t read two sentences and understand a simple idea.

grin.gif

"Just gotta make sure this doesn’t get deleted. It’s too good."

I agree Dawg. FW's obsessive,hateful rhetoric aimed toward people of faith does more to expose the agenda of a leftist demigod than anyone could.

ADK, I’m not picking sides here. I like interacting with Fw as much as anyone else on Pm. It has nothing to do with your beliefs. His quote was just too good to not make a point out of. That’s where these religious debates usually go. You end up debating yourself.

It’s also worth pointing out, when one becomes so defensive/offensive with their beliefs, no matter what you believe, that person usually becomes self absorbed by default.

Back