Moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Fursniper

Some are saying this is the start for fulfilling the prophesy in Zachariah 12 which was written around 520 B.C. (before Christians and Muslims existed on earth). If so, all the nations that attack Jerusalem are supposed to be destroyed. This could get interesting.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerOR it could flame more BS the rest the world has to put up with.

the only thing related to Israel that wont inflame bs from someone - or everyone - would be wiping it off the map and dissolving it as a nation state. this has been true since the day it was recognized as an independent body.

if not offending someone in the the world by supporting an ally is going to be our foreign policy dictate - we might as well just withdraw from world politics, build a wall, and hide behind it like a bunch of pansies.

just sayin....

I don’t know. The world seemed a lot more peaceful before the stroke of the pen.... still scratching my head, trying to figure out what we’re getting in return from that region of the world.

that region of the world has been in conflict for pretty much all of recorded history. the only thing thats changed over the years is the various labels of who controls which parcels of the land.

since its been an area of conflict for time immortal - who gives a fig what the enemies of our allies think?

Let me get this straight... The people that commit terrorist acts against us, sponsor terrorists acts against us, and have generally hated the USA since I can remember have come out and said they'll be unhappy with us being loyal to our allies.
Big deal, I don't see it hurt our current position. Let them be pizzed off, oh well.

Is my tin foil hat on straight? I get intrigued when current events are compared with end time prophesy. I believe a lot of what is happening now, was written to be a long time ago. I also know groups have been saying “the end is here” for a long time and have all turned out to be wrong. Yet it is still an absolutely certain that there will be a Godly event that will cause the human race will become extinct.

There is one God with different names and different ways of worship, just different brands of religion. I believe the next realm after life on earth will be contingent upon what is in our heart and the nature of our spirit in its entirety, the motives behind our actions. Murderously running on self-will, while hiding behind religion will be judged, along with those who actively try to turn others away from the light. There is good and bad, light and dark, hot and cold, right and wrong, and there is evil, so there has be the virtuous.

America has killed a lot of people in this world, but never so in the name of religion. Muslims have been killing Americans in the name of religion. We live in a bubble if we think we can bring peace there, we are just patting specific flames. We need to set up shop and stand there with convictions and our military; geographically it is not that big of a place to defend. We have not used the full force of our military since we nuked Japan, we need to pick up our balls and demonstrate that we are willing to use the full force of our military might. We should make it crystal clear that we stand with Israel and then wipe out a large area of people in response to the first attack committed there in the name of their religion. Be the pre-emptive righteous hand of God on any Army or small faction that wants to attack Israel and also show the world that we are sick of being targeted by radical ideologists.

Unfortunately American mentality as a whole has become polluted with politically correct, weak loving, Godless, diverse miscreants who lack the intestinal fortitude to fight fire with fire. What is sad is that we could silence the liberal MSM and wipe a small country off the map and most liberal Americans would never even pay attention, as long as you don’t wave a confederate flag. We could nuke Beirut and broadcast thru MSM that we did it to show that region that Black Lives Matter and the American audience would probably be ok with it or be none the wiser. I guess it does not hurt to daydream when much else appears to be eerily parallel to a Sodom and Gomorra state of affairs.

I put my tinfoil hat on, I hear the war drums.

I take my tinfoil hat off, the war drums have ceased.

I’m half deaf. Now, if only I can become half blind, I’ll have found peace!

Originally Posted By: FursniperSome are saying this is the start for fulfilling the prophesy in Zachariah 12

Somebody got those dang Jehovah Witnesses all fired up again??
Have they set a new date yet?

Hey, some of you guys on here should go start up a new website. Call it Prepper Masters. There’s enough of you here to do it!

Man, I love being able to live my life, not focused on the doom and gloom. The anxiety is gone as a result, and contrary to what you may believe, there is much peace.

I’ve heard story after story of the paranoid prepper, that becomes so fearful it affects their daily routine, to the point of almost total isolation. That’s no way to live the one and only life you have!

I believe in this philosophy; live right and worry none.

Swampy hit the nail on the head, again! It will be fear that eventually causes a man made catastrophe.

It’s too funny if you think about it. Most of this stuff comes from ‘God fearing’ individuals. Aren’t you supposed to be trusting in God and living your life accordingly?

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgHey, some of you guys on here should go start up a new website. Call it Prepper Masters. There’s enough of you here to do it!

Man, I love being able to live my life, not focused on the doom and gloom. The anxiety is gone as a result, and contrary to what you may believe, there is much peace.

I’ve heard story after story of the paranoid prepper, that becomes so fearful it affects their daily routine, to the point of almost total isolation. That’s no way to live the one and only life you have!

Swampy hit the nail on the head, again! It will be fear that eventually causes a man made catastrophe.

It’s too funny if you think about it. Most of this stuff comes from ‘God fearing’ individuals. Aren’t you supposed to be trusting in God and living your life accordingly?

Aside from keeping one’s spiritual house in order, I don’t see how anyone could prep for Armageddon. Look around the world and you will see that one does not have to wait on “fear” for the next man made catastrophe. Knowledge is a good thing and most men should stay up to date on current events, processing those events into your own convictions. I see all the gloom and doom in our world and it gives me gratitude that my kids do not have to live in a region where suicide bombers and sectarian killing is the norm.

Fear, anger, anxiety, grief etc. etc. are all natural emotions encoded in humans. I am sure some will say that they are exempt from certain negative feelings, but for those who are not; it only matters what you do with those feelings. You can live with peace all day long but I think those who have known sorrow, know gratitude along with and during their moments of peace. The harder something is to achieve the more it is valued once obtained. From what you have shared before, your life was not always a bed of roses… I would think you would agree that you can appreciate serenity more when you remember times in life where it was nowhere to be found.

Laughter, the side effect of the emotion found in humor, now that’s some good stuff there.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762
Fear, anger, anxiety, grief etc. etc. are all natural emotions encoded in humans.

How about morality?
Is it "encoded"?

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Bad DawgHey, some of you guys on here should go start up a new website. Call it Prepper Masters. There’s enough of you here to do it!

Aside from keeping one’s spiritual house in order, I don’t see how anyone could prep for Armageddon. Look around the world and you will see that one does not have to wait on “fear” for the next man made catastrophe. Knowledge is a good thing and most men should stay up to date on current events, processing those events into your own convictions. I see all the gloom and doom in our world and it gives me gratitude that my kids do not have to live in a region where suicide bombers and sectarian killing is the norm.

Fear, anger, anxiety, grief etc. etc. are all natural emotions encoded in humans. I am sure some will say that they are exempt from certain negative feelings, but for those who are not; it only matters what you do with those feelings. You can live with peace all day long but I think those who have known sorrow, know gratitude along with and during their moments of peace. The harder something is to achieve the more it is valued once obtained. From what you have shared before, your life was not always a bed of roses… I would think you would agree that you can appreciate serenity more when you remember times in life where it was nowhere to be found.

Laughter, the side effect of the emotion found in humor, now that’s some good stuff there.

Those are some great points and I couldn’t argue them even if I wanted to! I agree!

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Infidel 762
Fear, anger, anxiety, grief etc. etc. are all natural emotions encoded in humans.

How about morality?
Is it "encoded"?

Huhhhh... I don't think it is a natural emotion but more along the lines of a way of thinking followed thru with action... what do you think?

What about sympathy, empathy, guilt and remorse? I would think morality would be influenced by those feelings...

^^^^^ but I also think those feeling are more advanced than feelings like fear and anger... animals act on fear and anger, yet most i would feel safe saying lack the ability to feel guilt or empathy... thus unable to live by set morals

Hahaha! Days of Rage? No, no. Call it, “The Days of the Raging Prepper”

I know some conspiracy theorists. You step back and look at their life and all you can feel for them is pity.

Back