Belt Buckles for Sale!

RanUtah

My apologies for getting this up so late but the belt buckles are now in the shopping cart. We hope you guys like them.

NASA - the buckles are Zink. The back ground appears to be black enamel; over all of it is a fairly heavy coating of clear. The buckles are fairly nice and not to big to wear if you are like me, lets say "abundantly round”, smooth, aerodynamic ….. let us just say fat. I like the one I’ve got.

Some of my work involves M&P Engineering. Protective coatings and corrosion resistant metal finishes are part of that. An aluminum/copper/zinc alloy die casting would have a tendency to "tarnish" with out a protective finish. Common industry finishes are bright tin flash, nickel, and nickel-chrome. You answered my question with "clear". I assume that refers to a clear polyurethane spray coat?

Thanks Randy, I need to get one ordered. I hope your absense was due to attempts to fill the freezer with fresh meat of the Cervidae kind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I have to have one ore two of those! I collect buckles and I have asked for these in the past. This is the best thing since my last coyote!!! I will take two. I no longer can see my belt buckle over my belly, but it is good to see someone eyeing my belly (buckle) because I can tell them about my passion for predator hunting. I maybe cash poor but I will get some of those if I have to sell my wife! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK, Now what? I have my greeat looking belt buckle that I was begging for. Now I want a license plate holder with PD on it too! Don't tell me it is going to take a year or more for that too. My plate is getting damaged in the car wash without a great holder like Predator Masters could offer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That buckle is beyond any of my expectations. Could I go and get mushy and say it is one of the few possessions that I will always cherish. OK, then, I won't say it.........

Thanks for all your efforts, guys!

Back