Bergdahl, the warrior for Islam, pleads guilty.

I guess this shows just how far our country has been taken down the hill. when I was in the army, I saw far harsher punishment for way lesser offences. I still stand by that he should hang.
Barry

I saw a Marine get a DWI and get an other than honorable discharge. This is a slap in the face to EACH AND EVERY FAMILY that had loved ones hurt, maimed, or killed over that worth sack. I can't even bring myself to call him an an S O B, I don't won't to offend my female black mouth cur.

He is a piece of trash, deserved death penalty. Don't understand a military judge's decision. Any transgression against military, police, or constitution should not be tolerated. PERIOD

I would like to check out the judges bank account and see if he got some payment from obumer. The judge has an agenda and it is not for this country or our military. I knew right off when the judge said his past would not interfere with his decision that the scum bag would not get much of a punishment.

Originally Posted By: old catHe is a piece of trash, deserved death penalty. Don't understand a military judge's decision. Any transgression against military, police, or Constitution should not be tolerated. PERIOD

Exactly. The police and military should be allowed to do whatever they want to people.

Quote:Exactly. The police and military should be allowed to do whatever they want to people.

Ummm. Might want to give that one a little more thought.

ETA: Let me be very clear about Bergdahl. He should be sitting in prison period. Desertion is desertion and others were harmed due to his desertion. What he suffered during his "captivity" is due to his own doing and should have no affect on his penalty.

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hm1996

Quote:Exactly. The police and military should be allowed to do whatever they want to people.

Ummm. Might want to give that one a little more thought.

ETA: Let me be very clear about Bergdahl. He should be sitting in prison period. Desertion is desertion and others were harmed due to his desertion. What he suffered during his "captivity" is due to his own doing and should have no affect on his penalty.

Regards,
hm

HM, you have it exactly right, he should never have any freedom again, a military judge does this his ability to judge should be question by his peers and stripped of his powers.

I told my wife the minute the judge had to consider if somehow Trump's comments should influence the sentence he was going to get off light. Look's like another judge looking for a way to influence law instead of enforcing it.

Judge is a true rooster sucker, should be censured and thrown off the bench in a new suit of tar and feathers. Or better yet stood up in front of the same wall as that traitor and shot with the second round from the same magazine.

Originally Posted By: 223spyderI told my wife the minute the judge had to consider if somehow Trump's comments should influence the sentence he was going to get off light. Look's like another judge looking for a way to influence law instead of enforcing it.

Exactly right 223.

The military is trying to decide now if Bergdahl should receive $300,000.00 in back pay. Perhaps that money should go to the families of our soldiers who died and were wounded looking for the deserter!

Back