Missouri Night hunting

Oh come on Cmatera, we have some real dandy voters here in MO. We actually elected a dead democrat to the US Senate.
smile.gif
I have lived here for the better part of 56 years, and I actually like this state. It is better than many of the 50 we have.Yes we need some better laws. I suggest you start a movement and get night hunting with suppressors/lights, electric calls,and any other useful items legal here.

I moved to KampKumbaya in the Ozarks in 95 and I have to say it is the best place I have ever lived. Sure things could be better but its not bad at all. It is now home and I cant see going any where else.
If you don't like it you should move and I mean yesterday.
smile.gif

I'm too old to deal with it. First thing we need is old minds to accept that maybe the night hunting laws could be better in MO. Then we need some younger guys to take up the torch and try to get the laws changed. You should at least be able to use lights, NV, and thermal on private property or a 3 month 24/7 season after deer hunting is over.

Missouri has some good things, but their predator night hunting laws are not one of them. In fact, they are more repressive than many Eastern areas that are worse on guns laws in general. To re-state, I am in the process of selling the 477 acres I purchased 13 years ago and leaving.

This started out as a discussion of MO night hunting predator laws. This site is called Predator Masters correct.? It was never an attack on MO or it's people, just an honest look at the night hunting predator laws. Too bad some posters had to take it personal, and start personal attacks, To those who did, you are where you belong. Life at my age is too short, I realize it, and am in the process of taking the appropriate action.

Why would a person who has owned property in MO for 13 years, only lived here for 2, but already decided to move after 1, undertake such a task? Where are the guys who have lived here for 30 years, who love the place? What have they been doing?
I can be objective about the subject, because my heart is not connected to MO.

Last edited:
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

In your case you could apply that to your state too.

I will never forget that quote. Mr Conners, my 7th grade teacher made us write that hundreds of times when we got into trouble.

Back