' What do they have to hide?' I can't imagine.

ADK

President Trump on Saturday questioned why some states won’t comply with a request from his voting commission for information about voters, asking, “What are they trying to hide?”

Populous and liberal-leaning states such as California and New York are refusing to comply. But even some conservative ones that voted for Trump, including Texas, say they can provide only partial responses based on what is legally allowed under state law.

"Numerous states are refusing to give information to the very distinguished VOTER FRAUD PANEL,” Trump tweeted Saturday morning. “What are they trying to hide?"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/...ng-to-hide.html

Just saw them interviewing some people who voted, BUT DID NOT VOTE!
Then they had an interview with someone who admitted there is SOME voter fraud, but it's not widespread.
Sounds like someone would like you to believe it's not a problem, but there should be no voter fraud what so ever, zero!
Agree, there's more to this or they would comply.

Under Federal Law, and in fact the US Constitution, voting law is left up to the individual states. What is required in each differs, and thus some states may not be able to provide all of the information the panel has requested. There is also the matter of voter information in any given state being protected from disclosure under law.

Of course the little liberal snowflakes are running around screaming about all your information being given to the government. Social Security Number topping the list in their rants. Which obviously makes one shake their head in wonder, when the Federal Government who issues your social security number is going to get your social security number through voter registration. Yes liberals are truly that retarded, several of them had posted that idiotic B_S_ on Facebook on but a very few posts I read.

Western Journalism is running story that California, New York, and Virginia were the only states holding back, other stories suggest California, New York, Mississippi, Texas, and others.

Texas will give public info to Trump voter fraud commission:

July 1, 2017

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas election officials say they’ll provide public voter information to President Donald Trump’s commission that is investigating alleged voter fraud in the 2016 elections. The announcement Friday comes after the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity this week asked states for voter data including names, party affiliations, addresses and dates of birth. Democratic officials in some states have refused to comply, saying the request invades privacy and is based on false claims of fraud. Texas already makes much of the information requested publically available. Texas Secretary of State Rolando Pablos didn’t list what records would be sent to the commission.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5dbcdfc2-be...ublic-info.html

This could all be fixed if they would just pass the voter id laws. Why would anybody care to show there id to vote? If they were legal citizens and were not cheating somehow. Thy say its all for privacy but tell me this how many of you would care if everybody knew who you voted for? I could care less if they posted all of my voting in the newspapers. The dems are afraid to pass this law because they are the ones who are cheating. Also if when you voted you signed your name and then your voting precent posted all of its votes and names we could all know that our vote was counted and it was correct. Then if anybody claimed there was voter fraud it would be so easy for each precent to prove it. Just my 2 cents!!

Timeline:

FACT, there is no voter fraud.
FACT, ok, there is some voter fraud but only individual cases.
FACT, alright stay with me here. There was a lot of voter fraud but no one e was prosecuted so it's ok.
FACT, really this time. So a few peopleft have been prosecuted, but really it's no big deal. We certainly see no need to stop this.
FACT, you know what? Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Originally Posted By: CountryWildcatIn my county is KS, we do show ID to vote. I don't understand why this is so complicated.

Ever try explaining it to a democrat?
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: CountryWildcatIn my county is KS, we do show ID to vote. I don't understand why this is so complicated.

Ever try explaining it to a democrat?
crazy.gif

I need an ID to get my 'stamps. No problem.
I need an ID to cash my govt check. No problem.
I need an ID to buy smokes and booze. No problem.
I need an ID to get legal weed. No problem.
I need an ID to drive. No problem.
I need an ID to do roughly a million things. No problem.
I need an ID once every 4 years to vote. You racist SOB's!

Originally Posted By: ADK

The announcement Friday comes after the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity this week asked states for voter data including names, party affiliations, addresses and dates of birth.

So, all these states have to do is create the file, Encrypt it, and send on a flash drive.

There is no reason that a state shouldn't have the things they are asking for on file and ready to be sent. They are finding that people are registered to vote in multiple states or here on visa's and should have been voting.

I am certain that California, who should have money cut off to them if they stall anymore, will have piles of illegals voting that shouldn't since they give them drivers lic.

We know it, They know it, and if they fail to comply, then the FBI and DOJ voter group should get involved.

Back