Started decoy dog for sale.

I gave someone a really good opportunity for sure. I just like to train a young dog to recoup some of my hunting expenses. It costs lots of money to run up and down the road and the expensives Brent and Al mentioned. She aint perfect by no stretch of the imagination, but with a little more time I think she will make a dandy.

Ive made several stands with this dog since I posted her for sale. $2500 wont buy her now.

Originally Posted By: Brendan43I wouldn't sell her either. Great dog. I wish I had your knack for video.

Thanks, I've just learnt on my own on the filming deal. I started with a GL2 and Just stumbled thru it. I think what helped me is I got a real good tripod and fluid head right off the bat. The rest is just how ya see things, how ya frame things up when filmimg. You either have an eye for it or ya don't. Most of the time Im all over the place. Pretty hit and miss.

Wish i had the money betcha, i would make the drive your way.. you need to be like my dad, had a bother in law want to buy a shotgun from him, dad gave him a price but also told him the price goes up with every turkey he kills. What started out as a 200 dollar gun ended up being a 500 at the end of the season. 2500 now people get it while the getting good lol.

Lol, that sounds like a plan Shawn.

Made this stand last night. Not the hottest coyote on earth but he put on a nice show. Freep put just the right amount of pressure on him to keep him stirred up.

I believe you will find it to be one of the most enjoyable hunts you have ever been on. It just provides an entirely different element, even if you don't end up shooting the coyote. Watching those dogs do things you have no way of doing is a trip. They'll catch cripples and find one that drags off to the thick stuff too.

Slicker you got your wish. He decided to keep her. If at some point you change your mind and do decide to sell her let me know.

Ya I guess Im gonna keep Freeper. Shes a pretty decent dog. Got some things I would change, but Ive never had a dog that was perfect.

Folks ask all the time for a started dog, but when you have one they dont want to give anything for them. There is a lot of work, barking in the pen, getting out of the pen, runnning around wild etc, etc, etc that a man puts up with. Teaching them to load, breaking them on the collar, worming and shots etc, etc. Lots of time and money to get one to this point. Then you list it and no ones wants to pay. I guess they have seen the puppy mill guys list theirs and thats what they expect to pay. Ill say this, if they did FINALLY have a decent dog do you think they would sell it? Think about that for a second.

You want someone elses proplem? Get ya a 500 dollar dog. You will get exactly what ya pay for.

very impressive! you definitely have a knack for training dogs.
she appears to be worth every penny that you were asking.

keep up the good work!

only if I had the time to do day time hunts and saw these vids earlier she would have had a new home.

if you're ever in Indiana and want to show the dogs off look me up.

Just came across this again ---
Glad to know she is still with you ----
Where she belongs ---

We do need to go out again ----
Thx for showing her to everyone ---
Thx

btech29 You want someone elses proplem? Get ya a 500 dollar dog. You will get exactly what ya pay for. [/quote said:
Very true my friend !!!

same as "broke horses, great used trucks, and tack driver rifles"

Looking to buy a good started decoy dog!
Coyotes have killed neighbors lab and a small dog plus cats!
Taking over my area due to bunny huggers and access!
Still will keep calling in the young coys and cracking them!
I know a good ole dog will pull in the ole wise dogs !

Give a call if you can help me out men !!
Dave 402-416-3596
THANKS!!

Back