Photos of Suppressed Game and Varmint Kills?

Originally Posted By: ksduckhntrKino how do you like the m47? Just ordered one this week.

Not Kino but I have one also. I like it but I've heard quieter and felt lighter. But seems to be a descent can for the cost. Should last a lifetime. Especially if you're not a high volume shooter. Although the shop I got it from said they ran it fullauto with no issues.

Originally Posted By: ksduckhntrKino how do you like the m47? Just ordered one this week.

If I had to grab one suppressor only for the Zombie apocalypse, or the Chinese invasion of our homeland, without question it would be an M47, and I own about everything they make!

It along with the M455 was designed by SAS for law enforcement and military applications that needed superior accuracy combined with extreme durability. It will handle mag dumps and full auto but is every bit as accurate as the Arbiter, Reaper ect...

In the TOMB configuration it offers excellent repeatability, minimal POI shift vs. unsuppressed and the option of a flash hider or brake.

It's all stainless but can also be had in a stelite and inconnel version. There is literally thousands of these in service with law enforcement agencies and officers and has a great service record. While it was an older design it still offers great decibel reduction in a bomb proof design.

I'll shoot you some groups if you would like to see some. To the ear there's not a lot of difference in db reduction compared to the Sentinel.

Thank you for the responses. I purchased it along side a Ti 30cal. Its main use will be for blasting away with the ar and a heavy barrel 22-250. Kino I would like aome pics of groups if you have time.

Originally Posted By: ksduckhntrThank you for the responses. I purchased it along side a Ti 30cal. Its main use will be for blasting away with the ar and a heavy barrel 22-250. Kino I would like aome pics of groups if you have time.

Will do, give me a week or so.

Most creatures, great and small,pass quickly when administered an RWS SS HP via my spouse's semi-custom Savage Hush Puppy.

This chicken-sized bull corvus snatched from top of a pine 35 yards off my back porch in a heavy wind; had to press when the branch paused... [img:left][/img]

My daughter got her first white tail this year. She's running a 10.5 noveske 300bo. Taken with hornady 125sst
rh1yqs.jpg

Originally Posted By: GpzchrisWith h110 17g chrono said avg 2070 out of my 10.5 barrel

I have a very similar set up. What would you say is your effective kill range?

Lazerus per all the bullet manufacturer guide lines for their 125s and 135s I don't think I'd stretch it over 150yards on deer. This doe was taken at 40 yards and the sst did some damage! I still have a few other bullets I'd like to try out on the 300bo but next year plan on doing more hunting with my 6.8

Back