Para Ordnance guru's

Can you guys give me a ball park value of this pistol? There's not a mark on it, looks new but no box. I looked on Gunbroker, not very many on there and most were customs. The one I did see was at Cabela's and was way up there in price.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogOriginally Posted By: reddog964 Beef cheek and up quite a bit since then.

Not to sure I know what this means?????

Lol.. me either... who wrote that ?
Dam phones

Originally Posted By: reddog964Originally Posted By: pyscodogOriginally Posted By: reddog964 Beef cheek and up quite a bit since then.

Not to sure I know what this means?????

Lol.. me either... who wrote that ?
Dam phones

Me 3,but it was funny.
laugh.gif

If I remember correctly I gave $650 for the Para P14 Limited that showed some wear but shot very well. I put on Hogue wrap around grips that I liked very well. I shouldn't have sold it as was a very accurate pistol and never a hiccup.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI been looking at the Hogue grips also. I think I may order a set for mine.

I would definitely recommend it. Good money spent for the Para.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamOriginally Posted By: pyscodogI been looking at the Hogue grips also. I think I may order a set for mine.

They look and feel good too!!

Originally Posted By: pyscodogOriginally Posted By: DesertRamOriginally Posted By: pyscodogI been looking at the Hogue grips also. I think I may order a set for mine.

They look and feel good too!!

Ordered a set. Should be here in a few days!!!

Back