Like You've never seen it before.

I haven't really been a fan of any night hunting shows because I can't really relate to it being I have only ever hunted in the day time. I started watching this show on your recommendation and because those guys use to be on this forum. Maybe they still are but I don't know. Anyway, I really like the show. The quality of video and editing is top notch. At first I wasn't sure about the narrating but now I really like the way it's done.

Great show. I give it two thumbs up. Can't wait to see the episode you're on because I believe your crew is producing the best quality day predator hunting videos I have ever seen. I wish you posted them more like you use to. I can only hope the reason you're not is because you will have a DVD soon. If so, I'm preordering now.

Originally Posted By: 12RingI haven't really been a fan of any night hunting shows because I can't really relate to it being I have only ever hunted in the day time. I started watching this show on your recommendation and because those guys use to be on this forum. Maybe they still are but I don't know. Anyway, I really like the show. The quality of video and editing is top notch. At first I wasn't sure about the narrating but now I really like the way it's done.

Great show. I give it two thumbs up. Can't wait to see the episode you're on because I believe your crew is producing the best quality day predator hunting videos I have ever seen. I wish you posted them more like you use to. I can only hope the reason you're not is because you will have a DVD soon. If so, I'm preordering now.

I 100% agree with you. Once you sit back and watch Chris's production, it gets better and better, you realize the time, the shots, the quality, and uniqueness of the show compared to the status quo. His narrative aids in the storyline and grows on you as you learn to appreciate each episode more and more.
I would like to see what these guys can bring to the table during the day, because I've seen their footage and would have to say it would be a win, win.

I also appreciate the interest in our work, no excuses for getting more videos out there, but I've got a lot in store for you fellas, I really do. We've got some stuff this year no one has seen or done, and you guys will be the first! Once I get all my shots and production down. I'm sitting on enough footage for years, but I like to create something a little more than a kill reel!

I'll keep you posted.

Both my grown sons and my 9 year old daughter love watching the show with me. My oldest son was wearing his "Coyote Hunting Suppressed" T-shirt as we were catching up on episodes last night. He is in town on vacation right now. My wife gets back in town today, I'm hoping me and the kids can get out and do some night calling the next few days. Night Crew has the bug biting me!

If ever come a day America becomes a war zone, any conventional army would find a brutal insurgency to contend with... no goat herders packing Kalashnikovs with shot out barrels here..

Wish Tennessee would allow night hunting. Too far back in the Stone Age with our so called directors. Really like your shows. Keep them coming. Send some to TWRA . Maybe they'll change their mind.

Back