Merry Christmyth/Winter Solstice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzWhere have I personally attacked anyone, who didn't first attack me? You guys lost the debate and now it's, can't we close this now, or willy is being mean. Sounds just like hillary supporters. Blaming the Russians and everyone else, but their flawed idea. How can I argue with a group of people that thinks the earth is a few thousand years old? If you really believe that, there is nothing more to debate. Please show me where I attacked someone first.

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzHey goofy does the earth rotate around the sun? And what is the sun made of? And is the earth thousands or billions of years old. Go ask your mentor, or pray about it and the hurry back junior. It's real simple questions. A third grader will answer this. But I'll bet you come back with some unhinged, rambling statement. I do know this, YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762 The earth rotates around a yellow dwarf

Incase you are not up to speed;

"According to their system of classification, the Sun is known as a yellow dwarf star. This group of stars are relatively small, containing between 80% and 100% the mass of the Sun."

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762 the sun is hot ball of glowing gases..

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762 I would never put my entire faith into any man’s interpretation of God’s time table. I believe God created the heavens and the earth and that after “some period in time” he gave man a soul.

Did you have any other pertinent statements or questions to add to this thread?

I am not wanting to close out anything by no means. I will ask you again;

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762...Aside from the “how old is the earth” argument, where does science prove that God does not exist?

Answer my question and don’t give me the “born into the right religion” answer.

Waiting patiently for that substance...

Well at least you don't believe the sun is a pile of firewood like your MENTOR. And you believe the earth is a several billion years old. You kinda slithered in here and took up, while I was asking the other guys questions many pages ago. I'm honestly embarrassed for several of you, so I'm not gonna keep drawing foolish statements out of anyone else. It's painful to read the primitive thoughts floating around a certain clan here. If you believe that's fine, but you for sure can't ever proove the ancient fairytale. Even replying now is considered mean by the certain group, so let's hope you guys watched a few videos and learned a few things. You can raise your kids that yellow is blue and yes is no, but that don't make it truthful. Just like all religions.

Originally Posted By: Big_FootHey mods, isn't it about time to kill this thread? It seems pretty obvious that all the new guy wants is to argue. Too bad so many bought into his invitation.

Cmon big foot, nobody is making you read anything. Do you typically ask mods to delete things just because your wittle feelins are hurt. Please show me where I attacked anyone, without first being attacked. I'll bet you can't. All I've done is ask questions, and point out the glaring lies and fantasies. Now please stop acting like a petulant child.

Hey woody..errrrrr...I mean willy, I have a question for you.

Are you really as ignorant as you are coming across or are you just stirring crap to feel like a big boy because your parents are out of town and no adult is monitoring your internet use?

Well Willy since I answered your questions according to what I believe to be true I have a question for you as well. I read that California passed a law legalizing underage prostitution. I'm curious what your or swampwalker or iahunter take on the new law is but primarily if you are for or against it.

Originally Posted By: LazerusHey woody..errrrrr...I mean willy, I have a question for you.

Are you really as ignorant as you are coming across or are you just stirring crap to feel like a big boy because your parents are out of town and no adult is monitoring your internet use?

Hey guys this clown is not woodguru. This guy is Eugene Canterbury. I have a friend who is good with this hitech stuff who is happily volunteering to do a little snooping and we will soon furnish the mods with the necessary info.
grin.gif

For those of you new to the scene Eugene was/is a despicable, highly racist, likely homosexual pedophile and most likely a convicted sex offender who thoroughly enjoyed playing tough guy, who would have wet his pants if ever required to meet up with any of the guys he dissed as an Internet hero. Pretty sure you all know the type, never made any accomplishments on his own, never been kissed, 40 yr old virgin still living in mommas basement and hates everyone except momma. I'm certain willy and Eugene are one in the same. Be patient the bloodhound is hot on the trail and just like the pics of woodie in his own living room and garden we'll soon know everything we ever didn't really want to know about this buffoon.
grin.gif
It is however very sad and disheartening that someone who is a mod would stoop low enough to join idiots like this in a dogpile. That loss of respect will be very hard to recover, I'm just sayin.

AZMB,
I believe you are correct. He replied to me this time with almost the exact same stuff as he did when he was Eugene. If I remember correctly he was banned as Eugene, shortly after he stated he was moving to Alabama, and rejoined with another alias. Can't remember his second alias but it was just as goofy as Eugene Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back