Getting different answers on this

Jonheson

Does anyone on here know if Kentucky trappers are able to sell the glands from the stuff they catch I have been getting different answers a website that the game department set up to answer questions Said it could be done if it was to business but not other trappers but when you check the main office said you have to have a taxadome license

Call the LE division at the main office and see what they say.
The number is 502-564-3176 if it hasn't been changed.

Originally Posted By: born2climbI often forget that we live in America, once the landmark of freedom in the world....Mother-May-I sell these glands....?

Yeah,
Kinda like mother-may-I sell...
This ivory,
These bear galls and claws,
These rhino horns,
These passenger pigeons,

Ok, let's try this.....

My point was that the unregulated sale of wildlife and/or wildlife parts historically has a bad ending for the wildlife involved.

I'm sorry my reply to your first comment wasn't easier for you to understand.
If you have any useful information to help answer Jonheson's question about wildlife laws here in KY feel free to add it.
If you are posting on his thread just to cause trouble and stir crap you need to go somewhere else.

Commercializing wildlife must be closely regulated. Otherwise greedy selfish people motivated by profit are inevitably going to jeopardize populations and balance and in today's society that is going to fuel the cause to stop all hunting. As responsible sportsmen we are tasked with being good stewards of the resource and the sport. It's a critical necessity, otherwise our hunting heritage will only be a past memory.

Back