Merry Christmyth/Winter Solstice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAyoteHNTR

Merry Christmyth to all of my fellow rational freethinkers out there! The winter solstice is the real reason for the season.
thumbup1.gif

And just for you Trump loving christians........

nativity%20scene_zpsdnorxdl0.png

Iowa,Wow, you are really something special, aren't you. I am not going to get into an argument or name calling, or anything of the likes with you. I just can't abide you.

Well... Someone had to take Woody's place. Maybe this a$$ would and should take some un vetted refugees into his place since he cares so deeply. I guess what's happening in Europe does not register with this guy. Grizz

Such hypocrisy. You worship free-thinking and freedom on the one hand yet criticize people that exercise that right by being Christians. One thing I'd like to ask you is how much money,time and work do atheist groups put into helping others? Personally,how much do you give to organizations that actually make a difference?

http://www.sharefaith.com/blog/2013/06/t...y-world-hunger/

Here's a few that are making a difference. If you're so worried about refuges shut up and do something about it.

I as a Christian have learned that hatred, bigots and non believers are everywhere. I as a combat veteran have given and kept that right for all. I understand an atheist doesn't want to believe that is your choice. Your post is distasteful to me but that is your way to express what ever you want to express. I will wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Small people, with small minds, seeking small ways to try and ruin the holiday for others.

Rest assured, those who do believe, find your attempt meaningless, trivial, and juvenile.

We're sorry your soul is lost, we'll pray for you!!

Probably won't do any good, but we'll pray for you anyhow!!

This is The Church of the Painful Truth.

You Shall Know The Truth, and The Truth Shall Piss You Off.

My beliefs are mine and mine alone. Y'all are welcome to yours. I obviously don't believe what a lot of you guys do. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I just choose to live a life backed by reason, known history, facts and science. Is that so bad? I really hope more and more people choose to live their lives in the same fashion in the future. I just hate to see the religious based hate and bigotry divide the people of this world the way it has. It's just so senseless and just plain sad. Your Jesus (if he were in fact real) would not approve at all.
wink.gif
For those calling me an a$$, a hypocrite, juvenile, etc..........I forgive you, just as your beloved savior would like me to do.
grin.gif

Merry X-Mas everyone. Hope you all enjoy great times with family as I am doing today.

That is all.

Last edited:
So much for us being rid of the swine.....

Guess some just like to role around in their own filth.

So tell me IA since you are all knowing.....

Which "science" is correct: the science of today which is considered "fact", or the science of yesterday which was also considered "fact" until proven to be wrong by today's science? Or is it the science of tomorrow that will then prove today's "science" to be incorrect?

And then, if you are brave enough to admit you don't have clue, please PROVE to us that Christianity is false. NOT your opinion, but PROOF.

I will wait....

You bash on God and Christians, yet prove what a hypocrite you are. If you were were so ALL LOVING in your atheism, why do you find the need to HATE so much?

Here are the FACTS: CHRISTIANITY is not BASED on HATE nor does it PRACTICE hate. Anyone with a 2nd grade education can understand that. PEOPLE hate. INDIVIDUALS. That is undeniable. BUT...Stupidity and HATE are not reserved for those who believe in GOD. FAR from it. In fact, I am pretty sure this HATEFUL thread was started by an uneducated ATHEIST.

Please feel free to PROVE me wrong.

I will wait for that as well.

Or just be man enough to admit you got caught in a lie and move along.

When in Rome do as the Romans. As an atheist, thats my approach this time of year. I have a Christmas tree, gifts and a decorated house. Whether you believe or not, make the most of it. Merry Christmas

What a freaking tool.. Science? Can't count how many times science has been proven wrong. If you think all that we have here on earth is an accident or coincident you are really naïve. Grizz

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerWhen in Rome do as the Romans. As an atheist, thats my approach this time of year. I have a Christmas tree, gifts and a decorated house. Whether you believe or not, make the most of it. Merry Christmas

And I for one respect your right to believe as you chose, or not believe as you chose. I have no problem with ANY group or religion. I DO have a problem with INDIVIDUALS that attack ANYONE that believes different than themselves, solely do to THAT different belief.

INTELLIGENT discussion is always welcome. I LOVE a good debate. However, FAITH is NOT a debate(in my opinion). You believe how you chose. and I will believe how I chose.

Unfortunately, it would seem that some people do not have the capacity for intelligent conversation and turn instead to mockery.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRMerry Christmyth to all of my fellow rational freethinkers out there! The winter solstice is the real reason for the season.
thumbup1.gif

And just for you Trump loving christians........

nativity%20scene_zpsdnorxdl0.png

...and while we are at it.....

Mary and Joseph were JEWS who were seeking LODGING (not resettlement) because their government called them in to be TAXED.

Not wanting our government to give exile to KNOWN CRIMINALS is not even CLOSE to the same thing.

Good grief you people(as in haters of anyone who thinks differently) try so HARD to validate your lies by some very way-out skewed thinking. Why is it so hard for you to make a point without 1) hate speech and 2) blatant lies?

So easy to expose you for what you are.

Now really and truly this really is a troll who deserves to be ignored. There is literally nothing he can say or do to have the slightest effect on any of us here. We can nip this in the bud by making sure every post he makes is a waste of his time. He obviously loved the attention his true idol was getting and wants to take limpwoodie's place. However we thought limpwoodie's IQ was low, but it was certainly at least double this guy's. I will not reply to anything this azzhat posts henceforth.

AZ, he is entitled to his thinking as wrong as it is. The Nativity picture proved the point for me, he has no understanding of the situation at all. To some, in his case, ignorance is bliss. He is just wanting his fifteen minutes of fame.

I find it a bit funny/strange that atheists fight so hard against something they swear doesn't exist. Looks like time for the ignore button once again. Woodie would be proud.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRThis is The Church of the Painful Truth.

You Shall Know The Truth, and The Truth Shall Piss You Off.

My beliefs are mine and mine alone. Y'all are welcome to yours.

That's why you came here attacking everyone else's belief. How intelligent of you!

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRI obviously don't believe what a lot of you guys do. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

That goes without saying!

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRI just choose to live a life backed by reason, known history, facts and science. Is that so bad?

It's only bad if you exhibit blatant ignorance in expressing your beliefs.

If, you do so while denying the simple fact that science and the bible are intertwined.

The fact that the points you claim your belief in science proves belief in the bible wrong, are merely a matter of translation.

The fact that the points in translation you unknowingly attack, were probably embellished with purpose at the time of their translation.

The fact that the bible has been translated and it's English grammatically and politically corrected thousands of times since it's original translation from Paleo Hebrew, Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Aramaic, Syriac, and Coptic. And, it's entirely possible that the points in translation you unknowingly attack were possibly misinterpreted over time.

So chew on this for a while genius, since you fancy yourself a rocket scientist, what if the original scrolls from which the bible was written didn't say that earth was created in 7 "days", but was instead created in 7 "xxxxx", which described 7 "periods of time". Then go look up how many periods of time there are currently recognized in evolutionary theory, thousands of years after the bible was written, and with considerable advances in your beloved science. Strange similarity in numbers there when you get right down to it.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRI really hope more and more people choose to live their lives in the same fashion in the future. I just hate to see the religious based hate and bigotry divide the people of this world the way it has. It's just so senseless and just plain sad. Your Jesus (if he were in fact real) would not approve at all.
wink.gif

And, that's why you came here, on a religious day of worship, and expressed your hate and bigotry toward Christians by attacking their celebration of the birth of Christ.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTR For those calling me an a$$, a hypocrite, juvenile, etc..........I forgive you, just as your beloved savior would like me to do.
grin.gif

IF you don't want to be called an a$$, a hypocrite, and juvenile, then maybe you should grow up and conduct yourself in more adult like fashion. Because an adult wouldn't walk into a room and start spewing antagonistic, controversial, and hypocritical diatribe, unless he wished to be told he was an a$$, and that he was acting juvenile.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRMerry X-Mas everyone. Hope you all enjoy great times with family as I am doing today.

That is all.

And, that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt you are a hypocrite. Were you devout in your belief that no God existed, you wouldn't observe a religious day of rest, on a religious holiday. You'd have gone to work, and left the Christians alone.

Originally Posted By: Ridgeline17AZ, he is entitled to his thinking as wrong as it is. The Nativity picture proved the point for me, he has no understanding of the situation at all. To some, in his case, ignorance is bliss. He is just wanting his fifteen minutes of fame.

Wrong or right is just a matter of opinion isn't it? I agree that ignorance is bliss as well.
wink.gif

No 15 minutes of fame wanted at all. Just like to stir the pot once in a while and try to create a little bit of thought provoking banter. It happens in here all the time from both sides of the fence. What some of you don't understand is I'm not a liberal at all, nor a conservative, I'm just a middle of the road kind of guy who despises the far right just as much as the far left.

I can only see about 2/3rds of the responses to this as I already have numerous people on the "ignore" feature who I have deemed to be beyond hope of having any kind of rational discussion with so it's pointless to see their talking points and/or opinions any way. I'll be adding a couple more to the list I'm sure.

Peace out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back