Running Solo

Chrismudcreek

Been a while since I've been able to run, got in a little early on Friday so took my dog Chase for a solo trip. He did good after being laid up that long.

Hi Chris, glad to see you post again. I was afraid you had fallen into a sinkhole. Considering how dry it was where you were running, I'd say Chase did well. Love that mouth.

Lol Thanks Al. The dry conditions have been brutal here, we re getting some rain now though. With my daughter being born in about 2 months I just haven't been out a whole lot due to work and when I do go I'm usually with the young dogs out of Sugar. Also my favorite dog died a few weeks ago it's tough going without her, she was a special dog. I killed 5 rabbits the whole month of November which is an all time low for me. Rabbit numbers seem WAY down around here so hasn't really motivated me to kill many. I'd like to kill about 20 or 30 before season ends for a good rabbit cookout hopefully I can get out and after them soon but if I don't see signs of a good population Im happy not killing them.Gotta get them #'s up! Thanks for watching!!

Back