Uncut carbon arrows?

zr600

Ok I'm looking for a Christmas present for my nephew he has a bow and his parents told me he wants arrows for Christmas. So I'm looking for some uncut carbon arrows that's what he needs for his bow. What are some cheap uncut carbon arrows and where to get them? Any help would be great.

Pretty much all arrows that you can buy are uncut. They cut them to your desired length when you buy them.

That being said, there's a lot that goes into picking the right arrow, the stiffness (spine) being probably the most important. Spine is selected based on the type of bow and draw weight of the bow. Now I don't know how young your nephew is so it's hard to assume what his draw weight on his bow is.

One option for the gift could be to get him a gift certificate from a local archery pro shop to go in a get fitted for some arrows?

at this point, being 9 - he's got a lot of growing to do over the next few years. dont spend for carbon. focus on affordable/replaceable at a good cost. besides the fact that he'll outgrow his bow soon and need to upgrade, he's a kid, so things are going to happen and you dont want him wrecking a bunch of nice arrows.

go for basic and serviceable, which should equate to affordable and worry about getting him some nicer stuff when he gets an intermediate bow that will last him through (most of) his teen years.

i'm betting based on a typical youth bow, some simple wood shaft arrows would more than foot the need at this point.

Back