its already starting!

disagreement over politics isn't going to go away any time soon.

but the good news is that for now, regardless of anyones overall opinion of trump, we're now faced with a pro-2nd president elect & gop majorities of both houses, minimizing the risk of any serious drive for gun control at the federal level. Quite the opposite, we should see movement favorable to our gun rights in a number of areas. though we do need to be alert for the chance of something that sounds OK actually being a trojan horse.

and the urgent/fear/panic buying will come to an end. for a while. we're simply not going to be under constant, unending attacks from our president & his party like we have been. the dems will make some noise but they lack the power to make anything happen.

there are still state problems to deal with, but at the federal level, there will be no real threat of banning AR's, magazines, commonly used ammo. No universal background checks & registration. So we're going to have a window of time in which we will be able to buy what we need at normal prices & for most things, availability should be reasonable.

For the future, another election, different power structure, those are problems we face every 2 years. But for now, we should enjoy and take advantage of what we have.

I really do suggest that everyone stick a little money in their budget. Every payday pick up a box of bullets, or a lb of powder, or some brass, a magazine or 2, whatever you can use, while things aren't dire.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishdisagreement over politics isn't going to go away any time soon.

but the good news is that for now, regardless of anyones overall opinion of trump, we're now faced with a pro-2nd president elect & gop majorities of both houses, minimizing the risk of any serious drive for gun control at the federal level. Quite the opposite, we should see movement favorable to our gun rights in a number of areas. though we do need to be alert for the chance of something that sounds OK actually being a trojan horse.

and the urgent/fear/panic buying will come to an end. for a while. we're simply not going to be under constant, unending attacks from our president & his party like we have been. the dems will make some noise but they lack the power to make anything happen.

there are still state problems to deal with, but at the federal level, there will be no real threat of banning AR's, magazines, commonly used ammo. No universal background checks & registration. So we're going to have a window of time in which we will be able to buy what we need at normal prices & for most things, availability should be reasonable.

For the future, another election, different power structure, those are problems we face every 2 years. But for now, we should enjoy and take advantage of what we have.

I really do suggest that everyone stick a little money in their budget. Every payday pick up a box of bullets, or a lb of powder, or some brass, a magazine or 2, whatever you can use, while things aren't dire.

Well said Stu!!

NownI understand why he never fixed his gun or sent it back. And why he didnt remove the broken bit 30 seconds after he broke it.

You are hitlery supporter but you were stocking up in case she got.elected. You backed her, so I will bet my left.nut that you backed osamma also. Her experience is at taking payoffs and screwing us. Talk about the Honorable Mr. Trump not supporting the troops, you cant get less support than leaving them certain death to superior odds of muslim fanatics. You better double up on the tin foil.

My stock of 22lr. Is still intact but badly damaged. Down to 3k or 4k maybe a few more. I havent bought any since the price jump and hoarding though. I too have always bought mine on sale. I always figured that I couldnt get too many. Turns out that I was right for a change.

I also have primers from the clinton years. but I shoot/load new calibers since then, so there's always room for more bullets, powders, etc.

I have some 22LR but was caught really unprepared. Assuming we start seeing more stock at reasonable prices I plan to correct that.

while we can & should get some favorable laws passed, there is nothing about that to stop the dems from coming after us again when they get the chance. And they will, at some point, get the chance.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI also have primers from the clinton years. but I shoot/load new calibers since then, so there's always room for more bullets, powders, etc.

I have some 22LR but was caught really unprepared. Assuming we start seeing more stock at reasonable prices I plan to correct that.

while we can & should get some favorable laws passed, there is nothing about that to stop the dems from coming after us again when they get the chance. And they will, at some point, get the chance.

22 lr prices are not going down by any significant margin until lead prices go down.

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014
Winny Fan said:
ohihunter20 the only reason Clinton didn't get in is because all the hillbillies are afraid shes gonna take our guns. Hey I resemble that remark. [img said:
https://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/images/graemlins/default/w00t.gif[/img]

You may want to check your local college, I hear some colleges are getting little fuzzy puppies for depressed clinton supports to help them cope.
tt2.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: vahunter
You may want to check your local college, I hear some colleges are getting little fuzzy puppies for depressed clinton supports to help them cope.
tt2.gif
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Back