Trio

It has always amazed me how beagles can trail a rabbit when it is that hot and dry. I like what you are doing with the pups, running them with a more advanced dog who is nice working and gives them a chance to get some of the work. Thanks for posting.

Thanks al! I feel like it gives them confidence to be the one pushing and applying the most pressure but she's right there to keep them In line if they run into trouble. I'm happy with how they're turning out so far! That Orange collar male is gonna be a good one by next season and if he's not I'll be very surprised.

I like a nice patient dog like her who doesn't mind being behind. She will teach the pups some good lessons if they get out on the limb gambling, and she saws the limb off on them. Your line of dogs have good nose, good mouth, and all seem to be slot runners. Good features for beagles.

Th a ks al! And I agree she's a good dog to run them with. I can't wait to run them with their mama(sugar)but she wruns a little harder than them so it may be more toward the end of season, possibly next spring before that happens.

Back