Started decoy dog for sale.

btech29

Wanting to sell this 1 1/2 old female. She is 1/2 Cur and 1/2 Collie. Her name is Freep. She is well started and knows the game well. She loads well, kennels well and is collar broke. When we hunt I open the kennel and she runs straight to the truck to load, when we make a stand she unloads and is ready to go. After the stand she goes straight and gets in the box. When we get home she goes straight to the kennel and gets in it. Almost all issues with manners have been addressed. She is a good honest dog. She is all go and fearless. She will engage hard but wont take one very far. Rarely have to get on the collar, she knows what I want her to do. She is relentless on cripples or anything else with fur. She is friendly around people and I have young girls and trust her around them 100%. Not a mean bone in her body unless you are covered with fur. If you want a dog ready to go right here she is. I will post a clip and while your there you can find several clips of this dog working. I will gladly let you hunt with her if you want. This is a sweetheart of a dog that never ceases to entertain. $2500

Thanks Al, shes a dandy. Most intelligent, athletic dog Ive ever owned.

That right there is a solid dog, anyone with any doubts is welcome to come hunt with her. I have nothing to hide. She is even better in person.

Terry, we need to get together and hunt again sometime.

Made a stand this afternoon. Here is some pics. She gets better everytime I take her.

This stand is from last night. Just watch the dogs, dont pay attention to the shooter.
smile.gif

Dang btech29, those dogs really work well together, complimenting each other fully. They both seem like they are coyote magnets. The one you have for sale is about as quick on her feet as any I have seen. Thanks for posting.

dogs having fun. coyotes having fun. shooter not so much. lol

i cant afford her. but would love to have her. looks like a good one.

until you find a home for her, please keep the videos coming. really enjoy them
smile.gif

Her overall speed is impressive, no question. But what impresses me the most is her ability to stop on a dime, and move laterally so quick. In one of those videos, she does that and runs a circle around one of the coyotes that had been chasing her. She ought to provide a lot of fun for somebody.

Not one of my finer moments STS. Lol

I got 3 virgin stands lined up for this afternoon. Just taking Freep. Maybe we will get into some that will work. I ain't in no big whiz to sell her. If I can get the 2500 I'll let her go. If not, I'll just keep her. The more stands I make the more I hope it's the later.

She is so good that it is unreal. I don't know what else you could ask of her. Trying to outmaneuver her has got to be a coyote's worst nightmare. Thanks for posting.

Thanks Al, she has a long ways to go but thats why I call her a started dog. All the things like training them how to load, how to come back to a tone, not be gun shy, and general manors are the where the work lies. If you aint ever hunted with a rude, undisciplined dog its hard to appreciate a dog like this. Getting them to chase a coyote is easy. She just needs to keep seeing coyotes. She will make a good dog with a little more time.

Great videos!! I wish all my coyotes were as aggressive as some of those. Your doing good in some thick country for calling. That dog looks good.

Brent, that is exactly what I have been thinking. I realize she is not fully trained at her age, but she sure has what I would be looking for in a young decoy dog. Just the basic puppy price for a well bred pup added to the basic expenses for food, vet, and medicine, and a good portion of the asking price is met. She sure looks like a smoking good deal to me.

Back