States that allow Hunting with a Suppressor.

Suppressor-Laws-By-State-Map.jpg

I can't see the attachment so this may be on there, but Oklahoma does allow hunting with suppressors on privately owned land with land owner's permission. WMA's and other public hunting isn't allowed with suppressors.

Effective April 2015, Montanas new laws went into effect and it now allows suppressors for ALL HUNTING INCLUDING BIG GAME. There are now NO restrictions on their use in the field. Pretty amazing.

Originally Posted By: aberry223Up date Michigan now you can hunt with a can !!!! What's the bs now to get a can ??????

That's what I posted the day before you. We live in the 'Wolverine State;).

Originally Posted By: massbigbore442001I'd love to see some of the New England states allow it for hunting. I know it has been filed in New Hampshire.

The ASA map shows Maine is good to go.

Originally Posted By: ExCavTankerOriginally Posted By: massbigbore442001I'd love to see some of the New England states allow it for hunting. I know it has been filed in New Hampshire.

The ASA map shows Maine is good to go.

Suppressors are legal to hunt with in Maine? Just got word I might be moving up there in the near future and this would be some good news

NEW HAMPSHIRE: HB 500 SIGNED INTO LAW–SUPPRESSOR HUNTING NOW LEGAL
Written by ASA on June 10, 2016 - Comments
The American Suppressor Association is proud to announce that after 3 years and a lot of teamwork, suppressor hunting is now legal in the Granite State! Earlier today, Gov. Maggie Hassan signed Rep. John Burt’s (R-Hillsborough)HB 500 into law, making New Hampshire the 40th state to legalize suppressor hunting. We could not be more proud to have been part of the team that got this bill introduced, passed through both houses of the legislature, and finally signed into law!

!!!!!!!! Finally in the state I live in!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71NEW HAMPSHIRE: HB 500 SIGNED INTO LAW–SUPPRESSOR HUNTING NOW LEGAL
The American Suppressor Association is proud to announce that after 3 years and a lot of teamwork, suppressor hunting is now legal in the Granite State! Earlier today, Gov. Maggie Hassan signed Rep. John Burt’s (R-Hillsborough)HB 500 into law, making New Hampshire the 40th state to legalize suppressor hunting. We could not be more proud to have been part of the team that got this bill introduced, passed through both houses of the legislature, and finally signed into law!

Sorry I missed your post but congrats. In Michigan, the DNR tried to pull a little stunt by BSing the Natural Resourse Commissioners (who didn't have a clue) at the last minute that caught everyone off guard (max dB restrictions, no sub-sonic ammo etc..).

It was a combo of phone calls and respectful yet factual letters to the commissioners, attendance at the next meeting by supporters, groups like NRA and especially the ASA. I personally worked with my local State Rep who is very pre 2A who ended up having a meeting with the chairman ahead of the meeting. In the end it passed with one libtard on the commission still voting against it (note: it's not uncommon to find many antis in positions of power at the State level when it comes to our hunting rights).

Our next battle is to remove the ridiculous centerfire at night restrictions.

If your State still hasn't approved them for hunting and you live in a free State vs. a commie State, the blueprint has been shown how to make it happen. The more States that approve them for hunting will go a long way to helping the Hearing Protection Act getting signed (if the right person is elected President).

Originally Posted By: ExCavTankerOriginally Posted By: Rangerwalker71NEW HAMPSHIRE: HB 500 SIGNED INTO LAW–SUPPRESSOR HUNTING NOW LEGAL

Sorry I missed your post but congrats. In Michigan, the DNR tried to pull a little stunt by BSing the Natural Resourse Commissioners (who didn't have a clue) at the last minute that caught everyone off guard (max dB restrictions, no sub-sonic ammo etc..).

It was a combo of phone calls and respectful yet factual letters to the commissioners, attendance at the next meeting by supporters, groups like NRA and especially the ASA. I personally worked with my local State Rep who is very pre 2A who ended up having a meeting with the chairman ahead of the meeting. In the end it passed with one libtard on the commission still voting against it (note: it's not uncommon to find many antis in positions of power at the State level when it comes to our hunting rights).

Our next battle is to remove the ridiculous centerfire at night restrictions.

If your State still hasn't approved them for hunting and you live in a free State vs. a commie State, the blueprint has been shown how to make it happen. The more States that approve them for hunting will go a long way to helping the Hearing Protection Act getting signed (if the right person is elected President).

Now that MUCC has adopted a resolution for Centerfire at Night we stand a good chance of getting this through before fall....

Visit our FB page to keep up on the latest.. "Michigan Predator Hunters for Centerfire at Night"

Last edited:
Bob,

Thanks for your hard work on this issue including creating the petitions we signed. Read your page, looks like I better start studying the differences between a coyote and a wolf so I don't accidently shoot one, now if you're with the Michigan DNR and reading this THE PREVIOUS STATEMENT WAS SARCASM. It's unbelievable thats even on the radar.

Now back on topic, I want to hunt predators at night in Michigan with a centerfire rifle AND my suppressors, we're halfway there.

Thanks for the kind words and signing the petition. I had a lot of help once things got going so trust me this was not just me.

It has been an interesting time for sure. I hate the political machine we have been up against. This wolf thing is absurd.

We will know more after next Thursday's NRC meeting. I will be updating the FB page afterwards.

Back