Hiii Jay here Thermal optic coyote hunter...

jayatnight

28 yrd old live in North Ga.. I could not find a intro page so I am just gonna do it here.. been heavy coyote hunting for about 6 months now...(after they killed my favorite squirrel dog)

I am shooting an Daniel Defense 5.56 with a 16" barrel wish it was 18"... shooting 63g soft points... my thermal scope is an apex50a and boy do I love it...

I do most of my hunting out of the back of my truck.. hunting most hay fields... Sadly no corn farmer will let me hunt..

Been a good season for me so far around 40 coyotes down since 2016 has started... aiming for at least 100 this year..

I would post up pic of the awesome coyote bone yard I had going until someone cleaned it up =/...

Here is my youtube channel.. There is many thermal hunt videos thru my scope... like and subscribe there will be plenty more to come!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChY06XN-Jzj_g_-uUhkG-lw

I use all hand calls.. I feel all these eastern coyotes seem to know the caller loops.. But I do not have a 500 dollar fox pro either so that might be why!!!

If you have any question of anything I would love to chat.. Its hard to find actual coyote hunters around here.. Lots of talk and no action...

Back