Yeah! Legal in Iowa now. Suggestions for light wt. suppressor, best ones.

case-nh

Didn't think it was going to happen but legal now. Looked at some of the older posts but just wondering what current opinions are for suppressors? Looking to get titanium as primarily night hunting and scope is already heavy. Thanks.

What caliber are you going to be shooting?
I have a large stock, many brands, as well as a few dealers in IOWA already.
Call me st 816-718-9489.
We can go over your needs and ensure you get the best suppressor to meet them.

Thanks
RLTW
Steve

Need a little more info like AR vs bolt, caliber, rimfire vs centerfire, price range..
My 2 cents:
Harvester for bolt.
Resistor for AR.

Originally Posted By: case-nh.223/.556 AR.

FWIW, even though you only mention wanting a suppressor for a 223/AR, I'd strongly consider going with a 6.5 suppressor. It'll be nearly as quiet as a dedicated .22 caliber suppressor but it'll give you a lot more flexibility to use on other guns up to 6.5/.264 and some even have enough clearance to work on .270 stuff. If a dedicated .22cal suppressor is what you want, no problem there are plenty to choose from but I know if I was doing it all over again, I'd have gone straight to a 6.5 can and skipped the dedicated .22cal centerfire suppressor.

I'm a big fan of TBAC suppressors so one of their Ultra 7's in whatever caliber you choose, would be my first choice with a SAS suppressor as a close second. They are both top performers, with regard to Db reduction, accuracy, and lightweight, in the suppressor world. Others make a great suppressor as well but those two would be my top picks.

Also, for your own peace of mind, becasue it can sometimes be maddening when you're trying to pick that "perfect one", if you do much research you'll find there are actually quite a few very good suppressors on the market and a lot of our recommendations are based on personal favorites.

Back