114 days

I looked at the TBac friday its Sweet... Ribbons will work
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reddog964I looked at the TBac friday its Sweet... Ribbons will work
wink.gif

You didn't by chance get to shoot with one did you, or maybe hear it yourself??

Wish all my choices were like this as picking between to great products, is never a bad thing.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: reddog964I looked at the TBac friday its Sweet... Ribbons will work
wink.gif

You didn't by chance get to shoot with one did you, or maybe hear it yourself??

Wish all my choices were like this as picking between to great products, is never a bad thing.
thumbup1.gif

I didn't get a chance to shoot one they were about to close and it seemed like it was taking forever getting the paper work done on the one i was taking home
wink.gif

I bought my first one 6 years ago and i like it alot but there is SO MANY more good choices out there these days that it makes it hard to decide what to do...

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendJust called ATF

My first of two Spectre 2 was approved March 14

Maybe stamp will show up at dealers soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first rimfire can

Good deal Brad, I would make a call to the dealer.. Just saying

I am totally impressed with this Sparrow and im sure the spectre II will be sweet...

You guys are fricken killing me with all your approvals!!!! I've got 2 cans still in lock up waiting on their Form 4, checks cashed a couple days after Christmas and a Form 3 transfer that was submitted on the flippin 16th of January. What the eff is up with Form 3's taking over 2 months now?!?!

my first stamp went into the mix just before sandy hook. i was almost 8 months on the wait for my sparrow. talk about misery.

i know its tough, i have a form 1 thats heading towards its 100 day mark, but compared to that sparrow this is gravy
smile.gif

it was so rough for about 2 weeks there you couldnt get on eforms, so a delay is to be expected i guess.

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILS "Waitin' is the hardest part"

That ain't no joke and you'd think after we've done this a few times the "wait" would get easier but I actually think it gets harder!!

Whoever said patience was a virtue, obviously, never had to wait for a ATF Tax stamp!
thumbdown.gif

Back