114 days

reddog964

And it's in my Hands...

Got the call today that i could come pick up my new can (Silencerco white sparrow), I was actually very surprised because i thought about it this last week and figured I still had a couple months to go... Now i got to get my CZ455 threaded this weekend...

Thanks Guys...

Brad yours should be coming soon!

I was surprised for sure I really thought i had another month or two. For me i don't think the trust route is worth it so i have done both of mine as individual. I bought my first one a few years ago and i'm not sure if they had the trust thing back then, besides i don't have kids and I'm the only one to use them.. my nephew will more than likely end up with them so he can pay for the form 5
wink.gif

Now i'm thinking about the next one
wink.gif
Dead Air Mask

Originally Posted By: reddog964Thanks Guys...

Now i'm thinking about the next one
wink.gif
Dead Air Mask

I have a Mask in jail now
Gonna be a while as check cleared this month

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkePretty sweet, Kevin !

Thanks Tim

Brad, i'm pretty happy with the sparrow and i have heard alot of good things on the Mask as well. Thinking that i need one more so i dont have to switch things around
wink.gif
That's my reasoning anyway's
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reddog964Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkePretty sweet, Kevin !

Thanks Tim

Brad, i'm pretty happy with the sparrow and i have heard alot of good things on the Mask as well. Thinking that i need one more so i dont have to switch things around
wink.gif
That's my reasoning anyway's
wink.gif
wink.gif

Me too Kevin, I have six rimfire cans in jail now
thumbup1.gif

I've got a hankering for another rimfire can to use on my 17 WSM, the two I currently have aren't 17 WSM rated, and I can't decide between the Dead Air Mask or the new TBAC rimfire can. Probably can't go wrong with either. Decisions, decisions, decisions, hmmmm, maybe I'll just flip a coin. Wait! Which one should get heads and which gets tails?! Oh great, more decisions....
scared.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeThat's why I'm not getting any. They like tator chips,can't have just one.
w00t.gif

OH come on you know you will... we can help ya Buddy
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: B23I've got a hankering for another rimfire can to use on my 17 WSM, the two I currently have aren't 17 WSM rated, and I can't decide between the Dead Air Mask or the new TBAC rimfire can. Probably can't go wrong with either. Decisions, decisions, decisions, hmmmm, maybe I'll just flip a coin. Wait! Which one should get heads and which gets tails?! Oh great, more decisions....
scared.gif

Not Easy Huh...

I'm going to do the Dead air mask and a sandman L next
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reddog964Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeThat's why I'm not getting any. They like tator chips,can't have just one.
w00t.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif

Help... ya
I've only been a year trying to spec a rifle project and that's still not 100 %
blushing.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: reddog964Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeThat's why I'm not getting any. They like tator chips,can't have just one.
w00t.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif

Help... ya
I've only been a year trying to spec a rifle project and that's still not 100 %
blushing.gif

Ur bout there though...

Originally Posted By: reddog964
Not Easy Huh...

I'm going to do the Dead air mask and a sandman L next
wink.gif

No, it's not easy at all. It'd probably be an easy choice and I'd go with the new TBAC rimfire can but I've got a Dead Air Ghost coming and since it's the only Dead Air can I'll have, I wouldn't want it to grow up with low self esteem because it was the only DA product in the safe.

I know, if I decide to go with the TBAC can, what if I gave the DA Ghost a bunch of participation ribbons because that seems to really be working out well with kids.
rolleyes.gif

Back