Meopta MeoStar 8x20 ED Event Binocular Kit for only $199.99

gr8fuldoug

cf590cfeafd54810260a28caf46a0a43.gif

meoprologo.jpg

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Today we have a very exciting product that we have an exclusive on from Meopta.

Meopta MeoStar 8x20 ED Event & MeoPix iScoping Adapter Binocular Kit for only $199.99

meopta_595800-4.jpg

The Meopta® Event binocular & MeoPix® iScoping Adapter combines the magnification of a compact 8X binocular with the photo and video capabilities of your iPhone® 5 for observing and capturing long range photos and video at sporting events, while hiking, when vacationing or anywhere life takes you.

Through the use of the highest quality materials, state of the art manufacturing processes and stringent quality control the Meopta® Event binoculars & MeoPix iScoping Adapter are designed and built to provide superior optical performance and incredible enjoment capturing special moments.

The optical system consists of a sealed objective lens, a moveable focusing element, fixed diverging lenses, a prismatic reversing system and the eyepieces.

The moveable elements allow for dioptric correction and focusing to near and infinite distances.

The prismatic system utilized in the Meopta® Event binoculars utilizes a roof prism design to provide maximum optical performance and an extra-compact size and shape for easy carrying.

All optical components have been fully multi-coated to reduce refraction and improve overall light transmission.

Specs:
Magnification: 8x
Objective Lens (mm): 20mm
Close Focus Distance (ft.): 6.5 ft.
Daylight Transmission (%): 82
Interpupillary Distance (mm): 32-74
Dioptric Correction (D): +/- 3.5
Height (in): 3.75
Width (in): 4
Depth (in): 1.35
Weight (oz): 8.1

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day

f2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49.gif

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

Back