Custom Knife Pics only

Jim Behring Sr./Treeman knives---Trout and deer in crown stag/O-1 steel made from an old Studebaker leaf spring:

BehringCrownStag1_zpsaa31d7ea.png

BehringCrownStag2_zps9f53c939.png

I have built knives for years,got out of it for a bit,.Looking at the first ones,beautiful,mite have to get back in.Got all the tools and supplies.ajust ambiyion,other interests,maybe to many.Thanks for posting

I have built knives for years,got out of it for a bit,.Looking at the first ones,beautiful,mite have to get back in.Got all the tools and supplies.ajust ambision and other interests,maybe to many.Thanks for posting

They are all stainless steel, top one is a high valadium Spanish (unknown#), and the others are 440C.
More info here..
The scales are dymondwood, cause I like how easy it is to work up a smooth shiny surface..

CAUTION: Need ventilation & to wear a respirator when sanding dymondwood, dust will stay in lungs, it is deadly!!

Wow you guys do some awesome work! I'm trying to get in to the knife making world but decided to start with handles... A lot of work without the right tools! Can't imagine making the blades! But then again I can't wait to try it!

Brian Goode,
I really like that LOYS knife. That is a really useful pattern... Are you taking orders?

You can email me. Most guys get an order because we keep in touch about work load. My email is on my website.

Here is another that turned out really nice.

Back