The Rubber Rabbit !!!!!!!!!! Yes It Really Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry,
I just recieved my first Rubber Rabbit (closed cottontail). The sound is incredible and the quality top notch! Do you sell replacement reeds? I have a feeling I will be wearing this one out in a season or two!

I Love trying new calls....Please put me down for 1.

Can You PM me an address to mail a Cashiers or Postal check to You? Thanks GTOHunter

MOGTOHunter@yahoo.com

Originally Posted By: GTOHunterI Love trying new calls....Please put me down for 1.

Can You PM me an address to mail a Cashiers or Postal check to You? Thanks GTOHunter

MOGTOHunter@yahoo.com

Thanks, P/M sent.. Kerry

Dang Troy, another missed opportunity. Did you not look at my lanyard? That is all I carry! lol

One of the best calls ever for so many reasons. Yes, he still makes them.

Originally Posted By: TurkeyAssassinI know this is an old thread but was wondering if you offered these anymore? Thanks

U bet I do, I have my website down for a few days, Just trying to get caught up on things around the place. I took a week off so I'm behind..

Originally Posted By: AzDiamondHeatDang Troy, another missed opportunity. Did you not look at my lanyard? That is all I carry! lol

One of the best calls ever for so many reasons. Yes, he still makes them.

Based on Tom's report, we shoulda been wailin' away on one of those instead of monkeying around with the e-callers.

I received a set of these today and I'm sure know one will be surprised to hear they are super cool! Really a neat call set. I don't think they look too bad either. Thanks Kerry!

Originally Posted By: kmeyerI received a set of these today and I'm sure know one will be surprised to hear they are super cool! Really a neat call set. I don't think they look too bad either. Thanks Kerry!

Thanks.. I'm glad you are liking them..

Back